What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick-a-Player 1.09, Non-PPR: Elliott, Hill, Kelce (1 Viewer)

Given the scenario below, who would you select?

• Ezekiel Elliott

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Tyreek Hill

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Travis Kelce

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other/None of these three

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Clayton Gray

Just call me Carlton
Staff member
It's time to Pick-a-Player! We give you a common drafting situation and you let us know how you would handle it. We will tally up the results and quote a few of the better replies in the article on the Footballguys website.

It's the 1.09 pick in a non-PPR league, and the players listed below are off the board. Would you select Ezekiel Elliott, Tyreek Hill, or Travis Kelce? Or would you pass on all three?

Your starting lineup: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 PK, 1 Def

Players Taken

• Christian McCaffrey
  • Dalvin Cook
  • Derrick Henry
  • Alvin Kamara
  • Nick Chubb
  • Saquon Barkley
  • Jonathan Taylor
  • Aaron Jones
Remember, we will quote a few of the better replies in the article.

This will close July 6, at 10:00 AM Eastern.

Last edited by a moderator:
Non-PPR I’m almost always going with the stud RB. There is some risk since a lot of Zeke’s benefit is in the receiving game as well, but the yardage and TDs almost necessitate taking him here. Probably would take him over  Chubb and Jones on the already drafted list also. 

I'm going to zig here and take Kelce.  He's the clear TE1 and Zeke has significant risk.  I have enough sleeper RBs in my bag of tricks that I think I can wait until round 2 for my RB1.

It’s too early to get cute with Kelce or [WR1 other than Hill]. 

This is a start-2 RB league, you need to come out of the first two rounds with 1-2 stud RB, or at worst 2 in the first 3 rounds 

Users who are viewing this thread