What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****OFFICIAL 2021 NATHAN'S HOTDOG EATING CONTEST! ***** (1 Viewer)

I picked the wrong week to quit eating salt.  

At BetMGM and PointsBet, the odds opened the same: Chestnut -5000 or the field at +1000.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable you could win this thing by eating 21 hot dogs in 12 minutes and Joey just ate 76 in 10 minutes.  Assuming he’s clean (we’ve all heard the whispers and rumors) Chestnut is surely the most dominant living American athlete, if not the greatest of all time.  

Kobayashi is like Babe Ruth, who hit 60 home runs when the next best were in the teens and twenties. Chestnut is like McGwire or Bonds inching past that record in an era when lots of guys were in close range. 

I like this idea of a chugging competition of lemonade between the legendary fat guy that never wins and this skinny as hell 18 year old.  Complete with belches that could trigger a car alarm at the end.  I have never had Nathans lemonade but even it it was too sweet or too tart to guzzle a gallon has to be hard on the throat

Users who are viewing this thread