What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free 9 year old 5-keeper league needs managers: standard, superflex + 2 flex (1 Viewer)

SY2

Footballguy
This will be the 9th year of a keeper league started in 2013, after several managers in our regular league (from 2002) wanted to add keepers.  Many are from the Chicago area at least originally, though we have managers all over the US and one currently in Singapore.  We've been at 8 teams for a while, so to compensate we have one superflex and two flex roster spots.

Standard scoring, live online snake draft penciled in for Tuesday Sept. 7, 10:00pm CDT though we can change it if necessary.  League is on Yahoo!, and mostly default scoring except 6 point for a pass TD and -2 for INT.  We had been using one IR spot and added a bunch more IR just for last year...the number this year is up for a vote.  Teams can trade future draft picks.

Keeper rules are to keep up to 5 players per year, draft round escalates two rounds per year (12th round in 2020 is 10th round in 2021).  Deadline to choose keepers is 1-2 weeks before the draft (after what used to be the third preseason game).

We're hoping for long term, serious (no slacking off) managers.

Click my profile icon and send a private message with your email address and I will email you the available teams, and the league rules.  Since it's a keeper league, first come first served as to the choice of teams.

Steve

One team was taken, one is still available!

Last edited by a moderator:
We did have the second team taken, sorry.  There's a tiny chance there's one more, and I'll post back and message you if that happens.

The non-keeper league I also run has openings.

One team became available again.  I messaged skbatmen already but if anyone else is interested let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread