What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!" (1 Viewer)

Tom Servo

Nittany Beavers
So, I jump into the FFA this morning I find I've earned the *checks notes* "1 year in badge".  Dude, I've been on this board close to 20 years, what's this now?

Edit: Now that I started a topic and @Hawks64 reacted to it, I earned two more badges.  "Conversation starter" and "very popular".   :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I jump into the FFA this morning I find I've earned the *checks notes* "1 year in badge".  Dude, I've been on this board close to 20 years, what's this now?

Edit: Now that I started a topic and @Hawks64 reacted to it, I earned two more badges.  "Conversation starter" and "very popular".   :unsure:
With you @Tom Servo  Invision had a software upgrade last night to increase stability. 

New Board Software. Please Bear With Us.

It only tool eighteen years, but I for one am grateful for my badge.

Edited to add: This post got me the :posting machine: badge lol.  I'm humbled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another neat little thing I just noticed....they took away your green "reputation/upvotes" in name areas above our posts.

It's still available if you go into your profile though, and it breaks down all the individual reactions you've given and gotten.

So what is everyone planning to do with their badge?   I can't make up my mind if I should pin it to my chest for everyone to see or carry it around in my wallet like a detective does. 

I mean I am proud of it and all but I don't want people to think that I am a showoff either.

So what is everyone planning to do with their badge?   I can't make up my mind if I should pin it to my chest for everyone to see or carry it around in my wallet like a detective does. 

I mean I am proud of it and all but I don't want people to think that I am a showoff either.
I'm going to use it to get cookies.

I am going to wait until I have at least 15 pieces of flair before I wear them.

Whoa.  Now I'm "very popular " and a "posting machine".  What a great Wednesday.  

I haven't felt this good about myself in awhile.  :egoboost:

Chain around the neck. Ladies love that. 

It only tool eighteen years, but I for one am grateful for my badge.

Edited to add: This post got me the :posting machine: badge lol.  I'm humbled.
I guess you did arrive before I did. 🤷‍♂️ 

Tattoo, like a tear drop. :gang2:

Are there hidden badges like video game awards you can get? Like if you post 20+ emojis in a post you get a badge? I feel like I need a list of all possible badges.

😀🐂 :homer: :brush: 🙌 :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread