Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

4 hours ago, GroveDiesel said:

Are there hidden badges like video game awards you can get? Like if you post 20+ emojis in a post you get a badge? I feel like I need a list of all possible badges.

😀🐂:homer::brush:🙌:bye:

I did a Google image search (I swear) for ‘invision badges’ and came across this:

https://gayauthors.org/forums/topic/47064-invision-community-46-badges-sneak-peak/?tab=comments#comment-1065816

7 minutes ago, Dennis Castro said:

I did a Google image search (I swear) for ‘invision badges’ and came across this:

https://gayauthors.org/forums/topic/47064-invision-community-46-badges-sneak-peak/?tab=comments#comment-1065816

"Oh, don't worry if you don't care about the badges.  There is a subset of people that will care about them a lot and that should hopefully increase the overall interactions."

• Laughing 1

Posted (edited)

i see aaa beat me to it so i will withdraw my post and remain at crapstar level take that to the bank brohans

Edited by SWC
  • Sad 1

well that got me to rookie and frankly that makes me feel young again so im good with it like im just busting into this place and now i get to make a name for myself well i wont mess it up this time i promise take that to the bank brohans 

10 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

When I logged in this morning I knew someone would be creating a thread with this title. 

Glad I came through for you.  :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Getzlaf15 said:

to think that someone got paid to think badges are a good idea and then spent many hours implementing this just boggles my mind.

I was going to head to the crypto thread and see if anybody had success mining for badges.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Getzlaf15 said:

to think that someone got paid to think badges are a good idea and then spent many hours implementing this just boggles my mind.

Rookies...

amirite?  :hifive:

• Like 1