What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Invision Board Software - Please Bear With Us (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Hi Folks,

You may have noticed the board looks a little different today. Invision updated their software and our board. 

I know nobody likes change but this was needed to increase stability. Nobody likes the forums to be down.

There are also badges that I'm not sure of. Looks like maybe we're all rookies now. Including me. I'm guessing there are more new things. 

If you've got an issue with board where something is actually broken, please post here. For the other style or look things, please be chill and bear with us. Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't login to get subscriber content.

Had a subscription last year that still should be valid.   Was working, can't login with that.

Can't login thru Rotopass, which I went with this year.  Was working, can't login with that.

ETA:  Able to login now after resetting password.

I know it will take some smoothing out - just a note, going into League Dominator link and the following message pops up:

403 Forbidden

nginx/1.18.0

Anyone else have issues with the news blogger? I see some headlines for latest news, but the latest detailed news is from Friday, July 2...

I know it will take some smoothing out - just a note, going into League Dominator link and the following message pops up:

403 Forbidden

nginx/1.18.0
Thanks. I apologize for the trouble. Please send an email to help@footballguys.com and they will have some questions for you. It's definitely something on our end.

Anyone else have issues with the news blogger? I see some headlines for latest news, but the latest detailed news is from Friday, July 2...
Thanks. I apologize for the trouble. Please send an email to help@footballguys.com and they will have some questions for you. It's definitely something on our end.

I'm seeing players date of birth no longer listed on the player pages. I would like to request this can get included when everything is sorted out. TIA.

Today I got the Very Popular Badge,  a Posting Machine badge and oddly enough since I've been a member for 15 years a One Year in Badge.
Yeah, as a board member since who knows when (cheatsheets.net days) I got my one year badge as well. :)  

ETA: and just by sending this last epoxy, I just got a post machine badge. I’m like a ####### Eagle Scout up in here!

I am having trouble synching MFL rosters for leagues I have going right now.....the My FBG Classic home tab where the "If you want to sync rosters, visit this page " button is in says it can't do it and refers you to the Draft Dominator and the when you try to do it through the DD it gives you this message:

Unable to Sync Right Now

Error syncing settings for NO MERCY - GUPPY Fantasy Football League - unable to get a valid response from MyFantasyLeague.

Please try again later.

When I click on the links to download either the free or premium Windows versions of DD Classic or the VBD Excel App, I keep getting the FBG "Page Not Found" page.

Biabreakable said:
It seems that I just lost my rookie status.

Any way I could have that restored? I didnt even get a chance to use that as an excuse yet.
I blew through Apprentice and just earned my Explorer Badge. I am so ####### excited.

For me, it seems every thread has a gliched, grayed out background.    Partial splotches throughout the thread.

Did so and the response was great, and the problem got fixed! Thanks. 

I am having trouble synching MFL rosters for leagues I have going right now.....the My FBG Classic home tab where the "If you want to sync rosters, visit this page " button is in says it can't do it and refers you to the Draft Dominator and the when you try to do it through the DD it gives you this message:

Unable to Sync Right Now

Error syncing settings for NO MERCY - GUPPY Fantasy Football League - unable to get a valid response from MyFantasyLeague.

Please try again later.
Thanks. We had trouble there with the upgrade but it should be working now. If you're still having trouble, please shoot an email to help@footballguys.com and they'll do their best. Thanks. 

Can't locate offensive line articles by Bitonti using the search. I used to be able to look back at last year's articles. but do not see how to do that now. I will also send an email to help@footballguys.com

I kind of miss seeing the 'like' count up there with the user's post count.   I feel like a really high percentage does give a decent snapshot of a new user's credibility, rather than just relying on raw post count, or badge status.

Y’all broke mobile. The header overlaps the notification. I can see I have an alert, but I can’t click on it because the banner overlaps it. :doh:

iphone, if that helps 

Seems to be ok now. I think it only did that from the main page. Once I dialed down to the shark pool the header wasn’t frozen & I could access messages & notifications from mobile again. 👍🏼 

when is the roster sync going to be corrected with the projections? 
On a similar topic, there are a few rookies (Harris, Sermon) that seem to be "broken" in that they show up as available (even though they’re rostered) even after multiple league syncs and/or deleting the league and readding it. Anyone else seeing that or is it just me?

Not sure if you're aware of this, but help@footballguys.com doesn't actually accept email.  All it does is redirect you to a zendesk form to fill out.  You could just post the link to that form instead of creating an extra step.

Not forums-related, but I absolutely LOVE the new look of the FBG website @Joe Bryant.  Great organization and layout.  Kudos to your team. 
Thank you so much @Skipdog77 I appreciate that. I was super worried about changing as I know most folks don't like change. But this was something we'd needed for a while and it's been my primary focus since January. I've been encouraged by the response. Thank you. 

On a similar topic, there are a few rookies (Harris, Sermon) that seem to be "broken" in that they show up as available (even though they’re rostered) even after multiple league syncs and/or deleting the league and readding it. Anyone else seeing that or is it just me?
Please file tickets with our helpdesk for roster sync issues. We will for sure get to you there.

I appreciate it might look like that’s us being difficult. It’s more that this format means we don’t have the info we need to fix, whereas the form you guys are mentioning above breaks down exactly the info we need to help - eg username, name of league etc.

if you open a ticket at sportsguys.zendesk.com this will get addressed. I just don’t have the info needed here to sort it! Thanks all. 

Thank you so much @Skipdog77 I appreciate that. I was super worried about changing as I know most folks don't like change. But this was something we'd needed for a while and it's been my primary focus since January. I've been encouraged by the response. Thank you. 
Totally understand uncertainty with any change, but this just improves the site exponentially (IMO, others' results may vary).  Glad you guys decided to do it.  You knocked it out of the park. 

Users who are viewing this thread