What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Invision Board Software - Please Bear With Us (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Hi Folks,

You may have noticed the board looks a little different today. Invision updated their software and our board. 

I know nobody likes change but this was needed to increase stability. Nobody likes the forums to be down.

There are also badges that I'm not sure of. Looks like maybe we're all rookies now. Including me. I'm guessing there are more new things. 

If you've got an issue with board where something is actually broken, please post here. For the other style or look things, please be chill and bear with us. Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
On the bright side, I haven't gotten the "Subscribe Now" popup yet today.
That will stay though. 

The board exists solely because of the footballguys website business. Asking readers to subscribe to the Free Insider is a part of how the site operates.  We may need to adjust the settings so it doesn't ask if you've already signed up for a Free Insider subscription. But the forum is completely dependent on the business. 

That will stay though. 

The board exists solely because of the footballguys website business. Asking readers to subscribe to the Free Insider is a part of how the site operates.  We may need to adjust the settings so it doesn't ask if you've already signed up for a Free Insider subscription. But the forum is completely dependent on the business. 
Or at least if you're a paid subscriber.

That will stay though. 

This is disappointing because, IIRC, when this popup showed up after the last update you said you'd have it removed.  You hedged on a time frame but said it would be removed.  Apparently that is no longer in the plans.

This is disappointing because, IIRC, when this popup showed up after the last update you said you'd have it removed.  You hedged on a time frame but said it would be removed.  Apparently that is no longer in the plans.
We're trying to work through the best way to do this. That's about as much "in the plans" as we have on this. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread