What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chivalry 2. Xbox (1 Viewer)

Big League Chew

Footballguy
ANYONE playing this?  It’s like Braveheart play online 50vs50. Choppin heads off. Great stuff. Leave your username 

name: wizard sleeve

ANYONE playing this?  It’s like Braveheart play online 50vs50. Choppin heads off. Great stuff. Leave your username 

name: wizard sleeve
How much is it? This would be loads of fun if we could get a bunch of FBGers to play. Sadly I think those days may have passed us by. 

If you can get a few more Ill give this a go. 

LOL, my youngest changed my xbox username so I dont even know it anymore. Ill check back in here if we can get a few more. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How much is it? This would be loads of fun if we could get a bunch of FBGers to play. Sadly I think those days may have passed us by. 

If you can get a few more Ill give this a go. 

LOL, my youngest changed my xbox username so I dont even know it anymore. Ill check back in here if we can get a few more. 
Just came out in June and it’s only 40. Not bad for a new game. Yeah I agree I yuge group of us slayin some pimple faced garbage pail kids

Is this on the new Xbox or will it work with the Xbone?

I still play a ton of Halo 5 online with folks, so could jump into something new.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather get it on pc, but I'll keep an eye out here.  Maybe I could pick it up on Xbox if we have enough players.

STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:
I think most FBGs still have a Xbox One. 
yeah woks on all consoles just the playstation folks cant party up with xbox peoples,, but they can join random games and pair up with anyone

Users who are viewing this thread