What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate my team broken (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
Seems like the board has a lot o bugs.  I'm on a mac using Firefox.  Rate My Team fails to provide a result after letting me enter all the information.  Anyone else having problems?

the roster sync is not working either...  

Well...  the roster sync is working now.  I just checked the "projections" and the rookies are now appearing on the reports, thus is working. 

I will try the rate my team now.  Still not working...  no report shows up.

Last edited by a moderator:
the roster syncing is not fully working...  The rankings get the updates, but the projection reports do not...  

I'm having the same issue (on latest Google Chrome on Win 10 device) where the Grades show up, but when you click on the team report, it flashes it up there momentarily and then removes it. The "Copy/Share/Tweet" banner remains, but nothing else.

Any updates on this bug? Any fixes on the way from FBG? Draft Dominator simulator works, but Rate My Team integration still not working....

Looks like it is broken again. The app freezes when I click on it and the website doesn't load right when you click on it through the FBG tools page.

Users who are viewing this thread