What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​⚽ OFFICIAL GOLD CUP THREAD: United States Beats Mexico. Again. ⚽ (2 Viewers)

The ball movement, with everything short and slow, reminds me of Wet & Bumpy.

Is it the field?  There’s been so many passes under hit by us and I just assumed it was nerves.  Didn’t think about it being the surface 
Weight and accuracy has been poor on way too many of the passes. Busio pissing me off hitting short easy passes off-target and too slow. Hoppe and Acosta seem like the only ones up to this.

I'm trying to figure Dike out...perhaps he needs a more compact game as he shines in traffic.  Doesn't have the ball skills for these wide open games.

I quasi watched as we are out of town and watching on my phone without sound until final 10.

Possession is fine but there's nothing in the final 3rd that looks organized at all. Losing almost every 50/50 ball in the air. Wtf is Lletget taking corners? Just wasted opportunities there.  Dike just a non factor. I'm fine with him doing that if he puts the ball in the back of the net a couple times. But that's not happening.

Frustrating to watch. At least it was a good lineup to start.

Love Busio but it looks like he isn’t quite ready for this level
was saying this to a buddy before the game...he needs to play in a more physical league and mature.  His skill is obvious but it should take more to crack our roster now.  

It's not that bad.

It's just not that good.
We're learning a lot at least.

Hoppe, Robinson, Acosta, Turner ++

Busio, Dike --

Busio may just not be ready.  Dike's going to stick around just because we don't have depth, but he's done nothing to make my worries about him go away.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
Qatar is beating either team about 6-rip
They might win but they aren’t going to shut anybody out. 

I’m watching on an iPad with no sound so apologies if they covered it but why is Leon Bailey not playing? I can’t find anything online 

They might win but they aren’t going to shut anybody out. 

I’m watching on an iPad with no sound so apologies if they covered it but why is Leon Bailey not playing? I can’t find anything online 
Apparently he has a toe injury hasn't trained the last few days but might be available off the bench 

That run said it al. Lletget needed to keep looking down at the ball while running with no one around him. My 14 year old has way better ball awareness.

Then Hoppe on the other side of the spectrum just trying stuff with the step overs.

I really don’t want to see Lletget on the field for qualifying.

Users who are viewing this thread