What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​⚽ OFFICIAL GOLD CUP THREAD: United States Beats Mexico. Again. ⚽ (1 Viewer)

This will go into ET and then PK's because I got work at 8AM tomorrow 
Well I take that back. Matthew HOPPE!!!!!!!! Some Hoppes!!!!!! 

The good thing elminating Jamaca is Union get their 3 guys back. Bad news is US is gonna probably get classed by Qatar 

About time.  Nice cross by Roldan there.  Great finish by Hoppe.

Not too sure about subbing Hoppe off... He's been our only real threat.

So the US scrapes through and this collection of "talent" is gonna get thrashed by a thoroughly professional Qatari squad.
I have no idea why folks think we’ll get thrashed by Qatar.  They drew with Panama and it could have been a draw at 90 against ES.  Not saying we’ll win (if we hold on) but I don’t see us getting thrashed.

I have no idea why folks think we’ll get thrashed by Qatar.  They drew with Panama and it could have been a draw at 90 against ES.  Not saying we’ll win (if we hold on) but I don’t see us getting thrashed.
Agreed, Qatar will be favored but we have some piece here to give them a run for their money.

Yeah their defense is terrible. It’s going to be a fun one if we can hold on. 

Yeah. What I've seen of them, some decent guys going forward, who can certainly harm the US, but nothing that makes me think they're auto-winners.

Acosta solidified his spot as Adams backup imo, at least for the matches in 2021. Qualifying is going to be here before we know it. 

Why do we always have the sickest keepers...it is uncanny that we are always able to pull a goal keep out of our ###...for like the last 4 decades.

Acosta solidified his spot as Adams backup imo, at least for the matches in 2021. Qualifying is going to be here before we know it. 
Agree here.  Really nice effort today.  7.5.  He should have a roster spot locked up for the ocho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume the playing surface will be equally as crappy for the semis, another NFL stadium that normally has field turf

Users who are viewing this thread