What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guillotine League Team Name Needed (1 Viewer)

zed2283

Footballguy
Joining my first guillotine league and need a good themed team name.  The only ones I've come up with so far are:

Marie Antoinettes
A Cut Above
Get to the Choppa
Symphony Fantastiques

Go!!! :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have one yet.  Just signing up.
Well the hens will be soooo pissed.

Seriously, I usually try to work a player into the title of the team. Or a broader football concept. A guillotine? A little bit trickier. Perhaps you can focus on the aspect of elimination rather than on the actual guillotine.  Of course, I'm not clever enough right now to come up with something, so...

Well the hens will be soooo pissed.

Seriously, I usually try to work a player into the title of the team. Or a broader football concept. A guillotine? A little bit trickier. Perhaps you can focus on the aspect of elimination rather than on the actual guillotine.  Of course, I'm not clever enough right now to come up with something, so...
Me either, so who better to ask than the FBGs?  I suppose I might get something better out of the FFA.

The Galloping Ghost (or others on the Headless Horseman theme)

Cake Eaters

Precarious Neckties

Necks Year

The Be Sharps

Death Metal

Tricoteuses

(group of morbid women who supposedly sat beside the scaffold and knitted between beheadings)

All your head belong to us

Re-Animator  (see 1985 movie of the same name)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread