What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Anarchy Leagues Sign Up Thread (All Are Welcome) (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Sign up for (or opt out of) leagues here. I am including who was in which league last, so please include which leagues you are IN or OUT for (or NEW if anyone is brave enough to sign up).

L1
rzrback77 - IN
BroadwayG - IN
Maggot Brain - IN
Aaron Rudnicki - IN
Genester - IN
renesauz - IN
Go DC Yourself - IN
bro1ncos - IN
freeanyong - IN
Stinkin' Ref - IN
Jason Wood
BroncoFreak_2K3
BassNBrew
eNdblu
David Yudkin
Dickey Moe

L2
Pigskin Fanatic - IN
rzrback77 - IN
Ben & Jerry's - IN
Duckboy - IN
Biabreakable - IN
Coordinator - IN
JeremyX13 - IN
Just Win Baby - IN
Stinkin Ref - IN
nittanylion - IN
BroncoFreak2K3
Reaper
Anarchy99
Firstseason1988
Norseman
CalBear

L3
ZWK - IN
Maggot Brain - IN
Pigskin Fanatic - IN
Dreamers - IN
Genester - IN
swabs - IN
Ruffrodys - IN
JeremyX - IN
Crippler - IN
ryheaps - IN
5Rings - IN
BassNBrew
HellToupee
Blinky The Three Eyed Fish
Kutta
jhexel

L4
Cobalt Cruisin' - IN
Maggot Brain - IN
Hawkeye21 - IN
Public Ridicule - IN
BusMan - IN
BassNBrew
ryheaps - IN
Go DC Yourself - IN
Crippler - IN
bro1ncos - IN
Mr. Landry - IN
jhexel
Mr. Irrelevant
indyram96
BroncoFreak_2K3
Shadowfax

OTHERS
Old Milwaukee
yellowdog
smbkrypt24
Lehigh98

I have not turned over the league sites yet, I don't know when the drafts will start, and I am only trying to get the leagues squared away before moving on to scheduling and site management.

If we can find 32 stupid people, I will bring back Anarchy's ******* Love Child . . . but we haven't been able to get that many owners in quite a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you provide more information as to what this is? What type of leagues?
It's been forever since I had to explain it. I started the leagues 15-20 years ago. 16 teams, total points leagues. Free to play, no prize money. Winners get a free 1 year subscription to Footballguys.

Draft and done . . . no trades, no waiver claims, no weekly roster submittals. Your work is done once the draft is over. Every player you draft is yours for the entire season, no roster moves at all. Slow drafts will be conducted through MFL and usually take 10-14 days (you can pre-draft your spot if you might not be available on any given day).

Each team has to have: 2 TMQB, 4 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 2 PK, 2 DEF/ST = 18 roster spots . . . but MUST have that configuration.

The season runs from Week 1 through the Super Bowl. All players count every week including their playoff scoring. Every TMQB and every team DEF will be drafted. All TD = 6 pts. The wrinkle is RB = 0 PPR, WR = 1 PPR, TE = 2 PPR.

HERE is a link to one of last year's leagues.

In L2 + L3. Thanks!

What is this ******* Lovechild?
Similar concept except 32 owners, 1 PPR across all positions. 1 TMQB / 2 RB / 3 WR / 1 TE/ 1 FLEX (RB, WR, or TE) / 1 PK / 1 DEF/ST. That league also has much tougher scoring for defenses and teams can get negative points for poor performance.

The other wrinkle in that one is each team is allowed one player drop / add after Week 1 of the regular season. The waiver claim order is the reverse of the draft order. Any player dropped is eligible to be picked up by any subsequent owner.

Leagues with 32 teams are tough sledding . . . haven't been able to get enough owners the past handful of seasons, and guys that go AWOL in the middle of the draft can make for an angry mob.

Could you provide more information as to what this is? What type of leagues?
These are year long leagues that you draft a complete team and then hold for the entire season, including the playoffs and the Super Bowl. Highest team point total wins.

IN for league one, team name Stephen Holloway needs to be changed to rzrback77

IN for league two as rzrback77

thanks again for your commitment to running these leagues.

Back for L4 (Public Ridicule - my username was forced changed on forums).  Also back for Love Child if it returns from it's hiatus.   

This is always fun, thanks for doing it again David.

In for league 2. I can take on one more if you need to fill a spot.

Sign up for (or opt out of) leagues here. I am including who was in which league last, so please include which leagues you are IN or OUT for (or NEW if anyone is brave enough to sign up).

L1
Jason Wood
BroncoFreak_2K3
BassNBrew
renesauz
Stephen Holloway
BroadwayG
Maggot Brain
Aaron Rudnicki
Genester
eNdblu
David Yudkin
Stinkin' Ref
Dickey Moe
Go DC Yourself
bro1ncos
freeanyong

L2
BroncoFreak2K3
Reaper
nittanylion
Anarchy99
Pigskin Fanatic
rzrback77
Ben & Jerry's
Stinkin Ref
Firstseason1988
Duckboy
Norseman
CalBear
JeremyX13
Just Win Baby
Biabreakable
Coordinator

L3
ZWK
BassNBrew
Maggot Brain
HellToupee
ryheaps
Blinky The Three Eyed Fish
Kutta
JeremyX
Crippler
jhexel
5Rings
Pigskin Fanatic
Dreamers
Genester
swabs
Ruffrodys

L4
Cobalt Cruisin'
BusMan
BassNBrew
ryheaps
Go DC Yourself
jhexel
Maggot Brain
Crippler
Mr. Irrelevant
indyram96
bro1ncos
BroncoFreak_2K3
Mr. Landry
Hawkeye21
Public Ridicule
Shadowfax

I have not turned over the league sites yet, I don't know when the drafts will start, and I am only trying to get the leagues squared away before moving on to scheduling and site management.

If we can find 32 stupid people, I will bring back Anarchy's ******* Love Child . . . but we haven't been able to get that many owners in quite a while.
In in ls and blc

Once we get the main leagues set up, I can try to resurrect ABLC. But we were like 8 owners short last year. I know we have a lot of folks that could take on another team . . . but they all were already in ABLC.

You're right, but it's been a few years.
Since you have already participated, I will waive the extensive background investigation, credit check, and list of 3 references that newbies are required to provide. And in case there are any newbies out there, . . . none of that is required to play.

in for 1 and 2.....and BLC if it goes....think I filled in for other leagues and will be happy to so again for however many needed

Users who are viewing this thread