What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Black National Anthem is Here to Stay (1 Viewer)

OH NO!!!!!!!!!  

Maybe this is a precurser of Dave Chappelles plan to kill every white person in America at once?
I got it!  How about a black NFL and a white one?  Only one anthem and no kneeling.  Change conference names to the BFC and WFC.  Just think how big that Super Bowl would be.

So so true.  The old guard Soviets must be shaking their heads.  It just goes to show the best way to defeat an enemy is to divide and conquer.  With us they didn’t have to work very hard.
We are already choosing to divide for them.  We hate one another more than we "hate" the Chinese.  To clarify, not the regular Chinese citizen, but the Chinese government and what it stands for.  We have a different kind of hate here, it's gotten personal.  We have people who choose to try and self isolate themselves from anyone or anything that differs from their political opinion. 

You realize you have the choice to turn on the game after the anthem, right?  
And grab the clicker quick to mute the social messages.

And use the cat to cover the uniforms that say I Can't Breath or with a bunch of bullet holes through them...maybe that was the NBA, not the NFL.

Not that I care

And use the cat to cover the uniforms that say I Can't Breath or with a bunch of bullet holes through them...maybe that was the NBA, not the NFL.

Not that I care
Is this part that bad?   I think I've watched 1 full game in about 3 years.  

We are already choosing to divide for them.  We hate one another more than we "hate" the Chinese.  To clarify, not the regular Chinese citizen, but the Chinese government and what it stands for.  We have a different kind of hate here, it's gotten personal.  We have people who choose to try and self isolate themselves from anyone or anything that differs from their political opinion. 
This part is spot on.  Good posting.  

Is this part that bad?   I think I've watched 1 full game in about 3 years.  
That was sort of where I was going with the “not that I care” part.

I don’t feel the need to turn the TV off and I’m supportive of diversity and equality.

But that doesn’t mean I need to want it in my leisure activities.  Where’s the escape from the preaching?

Compounding this, in general I have an extreme aversion to being treated like a degenerate (I dont need the nfl telling me not to beat my wife…talk about pot/kettle) or an imbecile (like the government needs to prevent me from reading a post that says I should drink liquid nitrogen to cure covid)

If I want be treated like a degenerate imbecile I come here for discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is the black NA inclusive?  Judging by twitter, the popular take by some blacks is to stand for it and boo the other.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anything that ISN'T  a sign of the culture war anymore? Who the #### gets mad about the music being played before a football game?

Hell I'm more offended by having to hear Crazy Train for the zillionth time while watching. BOYCOTT!!!!

Contrary to the belief of some, there is no white national anthem.  

This won't affect me at all, as I am still watching, but I am surprised they would do this since this is guaranteed to alienate some and put a dent in the overall viewership. 
It's only some games and most games they run commercials thru the anthem anyways.

It's only some games and most games they run commercials thru the anthem anyways.
True, but some are guaranteed to pitch a fit and stop watching because of the principle of the matter.  I think it's silly, but then again, I am not all in my feelings 24/7. :P   :lol:  

Contrary to the belief of some, there is no white national anthem.  

This won't affect me at all, as I am still watching, but I am surprised they would do this since this is guaranteed to alienate some and put a dent in the overall viewership. 
They don’t care about the money.  Wokeness trumps everything today.

Not that I care
I like the idea of the bullet hole jerseys.  That one has legs.

How about painting the end zone with body outlines like a crime scene?  Too much?

A lot of those people said they would quit watching years ago.
People are full of ####. 

I do have one co-worker who basically stop watching years ago because of the Kaepernick stuff, but he is one of those guys who is perpetually unhappy, so any and everything bothers him.  Nice guy, but just an unhappy one. 

Users who are viewing this thread