What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Mid Year Song Draft - Rounds 7 (AM) and 8 (PM) Friday - Playlist in Post #1 (1 Viewer)

Round 2 - Depaysement - Lushlife, Dälek

Destroyer flow over ethereal-sounding beat that breaks into free jazz three-thirty in. This isn't the codeine-sippin' trap beat stuff you've heard the past five years. These are articulated rap lyrics over nearly boom-bap beats, and then, as mentioned, trip hop free jazz. Challenging enough for serious music listeners.

Last edited by a moderator:
SCS - 1AM

Tones and I - Cloudy Day

SCS - 2PM

Royal Blood - Boilermaker
SCS - 3AM

Dirty Honey - Another Last Time

I've been looking forward to this draft, boys.  I started out the season strong but recently the missus has been joining me and the doggo on our afternoon walks which means I haven' t been listening to as many new albums.  I crave your input.  Looking forward to this playlist.  Thanks to NV and everyone participating.  Not sure I'll be able to hang for the full 20, but I think I can contribute at least 10 new songs to the cause.

Had to pick my Dirty Honey early as I didn't want to get sniped on this band.  First time I heard this album I immediately though of the Black Crows.  To almost no one's surprise, they'll be opening for the Crows on their tour this year.  Apropos.

Bring the noise, boys.  I'm looking forward to it!

J

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread