What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thomas Barrack arrested on foreign lobbying charges of UAE. (1 Viewer)

If I recall correctly, this is the person that introduced Trump to Paul Manafort...

DOJ: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

“The conduct alleged in the indictment is nothing short of a betrayal of those officials in the United States, including the former President..."

Its going to be very easy for Trump to have a foggy memory of his former advisor...

Tom Barrack has been detained pending an additional bail hearing on Monday, July 26 at 8AM in Los Angeles. 

That will ruin some weekend plans. 

I'm starting to find it hard to believe that former President Trump was just REALLY bad at judging character in the people he chose as allies/subordinates.

It's a shame the guy didn't get "it".  He probably could have been a real force of positive change for Americans/American society and the political landscape.  Instead he chose ego and self fulfillment over sacrifice.  

It's a shame the guy didn't get "it".  He probably could have been a real force of positive change for Americans/American society and the political landscape.  Instead he chose ego and self fulfillment over sacrifice.  
Which is why he lost. 

I'm starting to find it hard to believe that former President Trump was just REALLY bad at judging character in the people he chose as allies/subordinates.

The guy’s intro to the political landscape was 8 years of saying Obama was not born here. Always a total hack. 

“Sacrifice”?  Lmao.  That thought has not and will never enter his calculus.  He’s a raging narcissist; always has been and always will be. He only cares about himself. 

Users who are viewing this thread