What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Dessert Thread (1 Viewer)

Klimtology

Footballguy
Best Dessert I ever ate:

When I was in Paris I had a pistachio eclair.  It was so good my head basically exploded after eating it.

:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
So many variations of the base recipe, but all are awesome imo. 
When I was cooking, I would rotate the flavor profile every week.  My wife did not like it until she tried mine....  I use croissants.  Her favorite is white chocolate, raspberry.

i'm not a baker, but i've been experimenting for decades on the best way to combine my two favorite dessert flavors - Asian pear & gingerbread. in the early 90s, my hostess had Asian pear (which i'd never had before) slices and ginger snaps together on an apres platter and i was transfixed by the combo. i came very close to perfecting their marriage with an Asian pear tart on ginger crust with a maple caramel, but i didnt like the medium that i set the pear slices in. might try frangipane the next time. i watch too many cooking shows...

Users who are viewing this thread