What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Anarchy League 3 Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
2021 Anarchy League 3 League Site
Draft scheduled to start 8/2 at 8:00 AM Eastern. Timer off for now.

Randomly generated draft order:

1.01 - Ruffrodys
1.02 - montana_grizzly_bears
1.03 - Kutta
1.04 - Dreamers
1.05 - Genester
1.06 - ryheaps
1.07 - swabs
1.08 - JeremyX13
1.09 - Lehigh98
1.10 - Pigskin Fanatic
1.11 - Blinky The Three Eyed Fish
1.12 - BassNBrew
1.13 - 5Rings
1.14 - Crippler
1.15 - yellowdog
1.16 - Maggot Brain

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there is no timer for the first round, but how long do we wait for someone that has not logged in to the site? 

I know there is no timer for the first round, but how long do we wait for someone that has not logged in to the site? 
There really isn't an answer to this, but "more than 2 hours" comes to mind. JeremyX13 is set up for draft updates after every pick and notifications for when it's his turn to pick. And I PMed him.

Wasn't expecting to fill my flex so early.  Hooper was standing out like a sore thumb.

QB - Tampa, Buffalol

RB - :lol:

WR - Goodwin, Brown, Jeudy, Sutton

TE - Goedert, Higbee, Hooper

K - Succop

Wow this will be a train wreck at RB.

Wasn't expecting to fill my flex so early.  Hooper was standing out like a sore thumb.

QB - Tampa, Buffalol

RB - :lol:

WR - Goodwin, Brown, Jeudy, Sutton

K - Succop

I almost did that with Higbee in the 5th, 3 picks before you took him.   :D

Sorry guys - I’ve been in secure meetings all week on an Army base and have very sketchy comms. Sorry for the delays.

@Anarchy99 David - ahem, is it just me, or did @5Rings draft 5RBs and 3Es? Didn't think that was allowed - apologies in advance if I am wrong.
You are correct, sir. His pick came off a pre-draft list, which really should not allow owners to draft people they can't legally select. But that is a battle to have with MFL on a different day.

You are correct, sir. His pick came off a pre-draft list, which really should not allow owners to draft people they can't legally select. But that is a battle to have with MFL on a different day.

Thank the heavens I was right and the 31 year old RB on a possibly worst offense in the league in a 4-player committee is still available. I may have to take him on the way back in the last round 🤑

Thank the heavens I was right and the 31 year old RB on a possibly worst offense in the league in a 4-player committee is still available. I may have to take him on the way back in the last round 🤑
COMMISH: "Nothing says CHAMPIONSHIP like drafting players from . . . checks notes . . . the Houston Texans. I recommend stacking players from . . . checks notes . . . the Houston Texans. Seems like sound strategy to me. I expect big things this year from the Houston Oilers. The Astrodome is one heck of a facility."

Turns off mike and then checks the team rosters and notices he owns the Texas TMQB, Brandin Cooks, and Phillip Lindsay.

Hold my beer.......as I handcuff Ingram to DJ to get around 60 cumulative RB years to rely on. :D
I'm not sure the rushing game will be that great for the Texans, but they should be in passing mode early and often each week when they are down 3 TD by halftime. I know everyone is down on the Texans. Heck, even the players wives are dreaming of being with an actual NFL player, not someone on the XFL level Texans.

But I researched how Tyrod Taylor did when he started for the Bills. As far as TMQB goes, in the games Taylor played, he was in the mid teens in terms of TMQB scoring three seasons in a row with absolute trash for skilled position players. He had Shady McCoy and a bunch of rejects from the Island of Misfit Toys. One year their top receiver was TE Charles Clay with 558 yards. Granted, that was 5 years ago and the same numbers would probably rank 20-22, but for a 17th/18th round pick that's free money.

And there is a non-zero chance Watson somehow ends up playing some in HOU this year. (I didn't say much of a chance, just non-zero.) The guys they have on offense are Pro Bowl caliber players compared to what the Bills were shuttling out on the field each week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wiped out his last pick. He needs to repick a RB.

I'm using the FBG sheets for cheatsheet and it has Cordarelle Patterson as a RB on there. The league site has it as WR. Sorry about that, I accounted for this correctly in League 2 but forgot to make the adjustment for this league. I was scratching my head at first regarding this comment, but that makes my picks 7 WR's and 3 RB's instead of 6 and 4 on my spreadsheet. I'll look at the list now and if you'll let me add an available RB today I'll post shortly.

I'm using the FBG sheets for cheatsheet and it has Cordarelle Patterson as a RB on there. The league site has it as WR. Sorry about that, I accounted for this correctly in League 2 but forgot to make the adjustment for this league. I was scratching my head at first regarding this comment, but that makes my picks 7 WR's and 3 RB's instead of 6 and 4 on my spreadsheet. I'll look at the list now and if you'll let me add an available RB today I'll post shortly.
The system is waiting for you to make another pick . . . so there is nothing to change on my end. Just pick whoever you want.

QB - Tampa, Buffalo

RB - :lol:  Bernard, Pollard, Hubba, Williams

WR - Goodwin, Brown, Jeudy, Sutton, Davis

K - Succop, Hopkins

D - Bengals, Cardinals

5 Bucs, 2 Bills...here's to a Tampa/Buffalo Super Bowl.

Actually really like this team.  For as bad as the RB stable is, one injury vaults one of these guys enough that the entire crew returns value vs. draft position.  

WR/TE should keep me in the mix

FBG Draft Report

Congratulations to @Genester for the best draft, obviously from this @jeremyx13 will be winning the league.

Thank you  - this is probably the best draft I've had ever in Anarchy leagues - pretty shocked I was able to get away with sooooo much value. That said, I indeed agree I am finishing last, injuries rule in this setup, and I've had my early round picks sniped by injuries in the last umpteen years here. Good luck to everyone.

Lead most of the year but Kutta hunted me down and posted a huge cushion headed into the post season.  Gabriel (52) and Allen turned the tables tonight.

Bass 3432 - I got wiped clean except for Higbee and Bengals D

Kutta 3342 - Has Darrell Williams and KC D

Montana 3268 - Kelce

Lead most of the year but Kutta hunted me down and posted a huge cushion headed into the post season.  Gabriel (52) and Allen turned the tables tonight.

Bass 3432 - I got wiped clean except for Higbee and Bengals D

Kutta 3342 - Has Darrell Williams and KC D

Montana 3268 - Kelce
Congratz on the win. Cincy in the SB seals it I think.

Leave it to Bass to go the self-promotion, struttin’, smack talkin’ route for coming in 18th in ABLC but not saying a peep about winning L3. At least in this league you earned a real congrats. 

Users who are viewing this thread