What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs Trade value app - is it accurate ? (1 Viewer)

oukurt

Footballguy
Just curious to how many find that the FBG Trade Value app to be a valuable tool in determining trade value?

Example: the app is showing WR Godwin has a trade value of 24 and that an early Rookie pack is worth 22. 

In this particular situation all things being considered equal would you consider giving up a 2022 early first for Godwin this year? Would you consider giving up a mid or late first?

responses appreciated. 

I don't find any trade value charts to be of much help.  Leagues and league owners are so different that it is more helpful to get to know the other owners as that gives much more value in completing trades.

I use the trade value chart as a gauge when offering a trade.  I will use it to determine if I am giving too little or too much.  But as Gally said, knowing the other owners is essential.  Chances are the other owners do not use the same trade value chart (or nothing at all) and are using their own valuations.  Use it as a starting point to throw out a "fair" offer and then you can go from there based on the response of the owner.  If they "accept it", then everyone is happy.  If they don't, then you can get an idea that maybe they value that player a bit more or less.

Users who are viewing this thread