What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper advice (1 Viewer)

uofmfan28

Footballguy
12 team .5 PPR picking 11th snake draft

start 1-qb, 2-rb, 2- wr, 1-te, 1-flex

Justin Jefferson 12th rd

D’andre Swift 5th rd

cedee lamb 7th rd

herbert 15th rd

dalvin cook 1st rd

jonathon Taylor 2nd rd 

can keep 2 , leaning Jefferson and Swift 

TIA

Hmmmm this is a tough one to me, I could see taking ANY pair from among Cook, Taylor, Swift, and Jefferson. Sure, Swift is cheaper vs Cook and Taylor. But his elite status is far more questionable too. If I had to choose, for myself, right this instant, I would go with the Vikings: Jefferson and Cook. Do the prices increase every year? If the prices stay the same year-to-year, Jefferson and Taylor?

Since you have 11th pick that makes Cook a for sure keeper.  

After that it would be really close between Taylor and Jefferson.  Nobody else would be in consideration.  I generally take the best player in this few keeper format but Taylor and Jefferson are extremely close so factoring in the 12th round value puts Jefferson over the top for me.

The keeper rules could change this, but I would go Jefferson and Cook.  Taylor would be really close for me, but I lean towards the other two from the track record.  

Lamb would be good value, based on the round,  However with all that said, I think value is an overused and "overvalued" term.  Go with proven players.

Users who are viewing this thread