What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRADE: Mixon or Swift for Ridley? (1 Viewer)

vanswey

Footballguy
Should I trade Swift or Mixon for Calvin Ridley? Thank you!

12-Team half PPR Superflex Dynasty

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Kamara

RB: Henry

WR: Lockett

WR: Marvin Jones

Flex: Mixon

Flex: Swift

Super: Tannehill

BENCH:

Taysom Hill

Andy Dalton

S. Perine

S. Watkins

J. Crowder 

Tyrell Williams

Jonny Smith

TAXI:

Amari Rodgers

Amon-Ra St. Brown

Elijah Mitchell

Kylen Granson

Your WR's are severely lacking but I think you should be able to get more for either if those guys.  I would shop them and see what kind of response you get.

Your WR's are severely lacking but I think you should be able to get more for either if those guys.  I would shop them and see what kind of response you get.
Concur. Stud RB's are so much harder to come by than WR's, would hate to give up either one for Ridley, even though that woukd make sense for your team.

Atl will not come close to the same number of passes this year that they've averaged throughout Matt Ryan's career. Arthur Smith is like a wet blanket in this situation.

Ridley drops a CONSIDERABLE number of spots in draft rankings, IMO. I think he's closer to  a do not draft list than people realize. I summarily dismiss D Swift's ability to win the starting gig here, I think Williams has that locked down - they're paying him like it anyways)

Mixon simply can't stay healthy, and he's not even a valuable asset when he does play. 

If you're looking to dump Ridley, and you should be, I'd be asking for much better talent in return than two middle of the road RBs like these guys. I'd be shooting for Gibson or someone like that, or high up the RB food chain. many people LOVE Ridley , so sell him before the camp gets going

Atl will not come close to the same number of passes this year that they've averaged throughout Matt Ryan's career. Arthur Smith is like a wet blanket in this situation.

Ridley drops a CONSIDERABLE number of spots in draft rankings, IMO. I think he's closer to  a do not draft list than people realize. I summarily dismiss D Swift's ability to win the starting gig here, I think Williams has that locked down - they're paying him like it anyways)

Mixon simply can't stay healthy, and he's not even a valuable asset when he does play. 

If you're looking to dump Ridley, and you should be, I'd be asking for much better talent in return than two middle of the road RBs like these guys. I'd be shooting for Gibson or someone like that, or high up the RB food chain. many people LOVE Ridley , so sell him before the camp gets going
Maybe I misread it, I thought the OP stated the owner was trying to ACQUIRE Ridley.  No?

Not so much acquire Ridley but was offered Ridley for Swift or Mixon. Thank you all for the Answers.  What about Swift Or Mixon for Allen Robinson or Terry Mclaurian? 

I would be considering moving Mixon for Ridley, especially over Robinson and McLaurin.  I am aware that Ridley is nursing foot surgery, but would consider.  Gally has a good point to shop around.  

Users who are viewing this thread