What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021-22 NBA Thread: Bill Simmons furiously recording 2.5 hour long pod about how Boston is still better than Golden State (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Washington Wizards have agreed to trade Russell Westbrook, a 2024 second-round pick and a 2028 second-round pick to the Los Angeles Lakers for Kyle Kuzma, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Montrezl Harrell and the 22nd overall pick in Thursday's, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic. 

SOURCE: Shams Charania of The Athletic on Twitter

I know Capella will rush in to defend it, but it shows how awful ESPN is now when someone like Perkins is used on something like this.  Seems like a good guy, but I have seen enough of him to know that he is a horrendous TV speaker, and his analysis sucks. 
Haven’t watched any of it yet. Don’t even know what you’re talking about. :thumbup:  Enjoy! 

"Golden state has brought in high level high IQ playmakers that can run"

Except that guy from last year that's going to be one of the all-time blunders IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I want the Nuggets to make a move. I know Murray is going to be out for at least half the season. You can't just write off a year of Joker  hoping for a miracle. I know they went  on a winning run without Murray last year, but I don't see lightning striking twice. 

I know any trade for someone like Beal would have to involve Porter Jr--so not sure how I feel about that, but Denver has to do something if they are going to not take a big step back. 

:lol: Kuminga

Another year. Another project. Perfect spot for him. Just like Wiseman was because they didn't have a 5....

Howd that work out? Passed out a HOF talent that woulda extended the careers of your 2 aging shooting stars

Last edited by a moderator:
Deamon said:
It's literally the only team you talk about.
I made about 3 posts on CHI. Other then those two teams I really don't know enough about the other teams outside of Central or the Lakers to comment enough 

Wow they went guard.

Fox Haliburton Mitchell 👍
I don't get that Mitchell pick for the Kings.  They have a small PG in Fox and another ballhandler with Halliburton long-term.  Why add a 6ft guard with question marks as a shooter?  He also seems to have a limited upside.  Mitchell seems to have a great worth ethic, so maybe the Kings just want to bring in the best workers, teammates, etc and figure it out?  That's the best I can see with this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread