What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PSA - New version of board software - 4.6 - Plus Dark Mode (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Hi Folks,

Keith worked out a lot of bugs and I think we have it ready now. If you don't do anything, you should be seeing the light version of version 4.6 of the forum.

It brings over the updated look of the rest of the www.footballguys.com site.

If you prefer the dark mode, you can scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on "Theme" and then select Footballguys Dark 4.6.

Apologies for the bumps along the way and thanks for the patience and thanks for being part of Footballguys. 

Update: 

Thanks for the feedback folks,

I'm sorry but for now, dark mode on mobile is not workable as it has the issue blocking notifications on the header. 

Light mode on mobile will be the only option for now. 

We apologize for the inconvenience there. 

We hope to have a solution at some point but it won't be any time in the next month or so. I'm sorry. 

Last edited by a moderator:
On mobile, chrome, still cannot get to notifications. After clicking on the triple bar with a numbered circle (indicating number of notifications) account name and bell icon are behind the full width blue footballguys/join now banner. When re-loaded in chrome desktop view I can access them. Prefer the mobile view for reading threads on phone.

On mobile, chrome, still cannot get to notifications. After clicking on the triple bar with a numbered circle (indicating number of notifications) account name and bell icon are behind the full width blue footballguys/join now banner. When re-loaded in chrome desktop view I can access them. Prefer the mobile view for reading threads on phone.
Same here.

LIke the others noted, is that just in dark mode? In light mode, it works?

LIke the others noted, is that just in dark mode? In light mode, it works?
Ah, yes, correct, default mode it works fine, I hadn't noticed that distinction because when the new layout popped up I immediately switched to dark mode.

Just in dark mode.

Same issue as Ruffrody, kind of…

There are three choices for a theme. This is what I see:

1- Default

2- Football Guys 4.6 (default)

3- Football Guys Dark 4.6

if I choose the first option (just the word “default”), I am able to access notifications.

the other two I cannot access the notifications due to the sign up option blocking the three lines with the notification option.

and the light theme is a bummer…

Thanks for the feedback folks,

I'm sorry but for now, dark mode on mobile is not workable as it has the issue blocking notifications on the header. 

Light mode on mobile will be the only option for now. 

We apologize for the inconvenience there. 

We hope to have a solution at some point but it won't be any time in the next month or so. I'm sorry. 

Users who are viewing this thread