What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sleeper Paying Commish's $100 To Switch League To Sleeper - Today 7.29 only (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Our friends at Sleeper are giving away $100 to commissioners who switch their league to Sleeper. But it has to happen today. Check out the rules at the link. Make easy money and get on an awesome platform.

Rules here.

Our friends at Sleeper are giving away $100 to commissioners who switch their league to Sleeper. But it has to happen today. Check out the rules at the link. Make easy money and get on an awesome platform.

Rules here.
I've never heard of them.  How are they different and/or better than MFL?

Rules here.
Is FBG going to support one-step importing of rosters, scoring etc. from Sleeper into Dominator apps as you do for MFL, Espn, etc?

Growing super fast and popular. Mobile app is fantastic. MFL still wins likely on near infinite customizability. But I'm a fan. 

Is FBG going to support one-step importing of rosters, scoring etc. from Sleeper into Dominator apps as you do for MFL, Espn, etc?

Yes. Sleeper will be supported in our synching exactly like ESPN, Yahoo, NFL.com and the others.

We do have a special MFL import for the Draft Dominator Classic that is MFL only. 

I've never heard of them.  How are they different and/or better than MFL?
They are positioning themselves to be a direct competitor with MFL and now support more league customization and (I believe) leagues with multiple copies of players.

My experience with their GUI has been double plus ungood, it's a really ####ty interface.  And I say this as someone who has been using MFL for 15 years.

There's zero consistency between the web interface and the mobile app. Things simply appear in different places in each of them, and good luck trying to remember how to find a function in either.  But for a free service (it's still free, right?), and a $100 bonus to transfer, the headaches and learning curve may be worthwhile.

I'm definitely going to approach my leaguemates to see if they want to take advantage of this offer.

They are positioning themselves to be a direct competitor with MFL and now support more league customization and (I believe) leagues with multiple copies of players.

My experience with their GUI has been double plus ungood, it's a really ####ty interface.  And I say this as someone who has been using MFL for 15 years.

There's zero consistency between the web interface and the mobile app. Things simply appear in different places in each of them, and good luck trying to remember how to find a function in either.  But for a free service (it's still free, right?), and a $100 bonus to transfer, the headaches and learning curve may be worthwhile.

I'm definitely going to approach my leaguemates to see if they want to take advantage of this offer.
The UI has gotten much better over the past two years but I completely agree with you about the mobile vs browser differences. Somethings are just not available in browser. It feels like they care significantly more about the mobile experience. 

I moved to sleeper from nfl.com and espn leagues and it is much better than those options. 

I cant imagine the chaos this would cause in my league switching platforms on gameday
Ya this seems totally ridiculous.  Even if you split up the $100, the $8 per person they'd be getting isn't remotely worth trying to learn a new platform hours before kickoff.

EDT:  Just saw the date was in July.  Not sure why this got bumped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread