What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator (1 Viewer)

Raiders

Footballguy
No clue where this topic should go, so sorry in advance -

Doing Mocks on DD online, and keep seeing Jaylen Waddle and Antonio Brown going in the 2nd round, and Marquis Brown in the 3rd.  Anyone else seeing stuff like this?

Bump.  This thing is seriously busted. Henry Ruggs in the 2nd, D Mooney in the 5th, etc...  Doesn't populate guys at correct ADP so hard to get a sense of who's actually going off the board. I've been using this site for over 20 years and this is the most glitchy version of DD I've seen. Tried looking up how to contact with questions about this but just links to tutorials. Anyone else having major issues with Mocks???

Bump.  This thing is seriously busted. Henry Ruggs in the 2nd, D Mooney in the 5th, etc...  Doesn't populate guys at correct ADP so hard to get a sense of who's actually going off the board. I've been using this site for over 20 years and this is the most glitchy version of DD I've seen. Tried looking up how to contact with questions about this but just links to tutorials. Anyone else having major issues with Mocks???
I was playing with it last night. 

try this: 

1. Synchronize with your league. It will import your scoring settings.

2. Drill down to the rankings - from there go to the weights for players (forget the name of the link to get there - it’s the 3rd or 4th down at the bottom) - your weights might be funky. 

My mocks looked nothing like that. I was even able to bump The Priority of QB & IDP players to closer simulate my league’s tendencies. 

Hot Sauce, thank you for the helpful reply, appreciate that!  I've actually tried those things - doesn't seem to help.  It seems curious to me that all the guys that are going WAAAAY above ADP are guys that are rising in ADP - example Waddle, A Brown, Mooney, Ruggs. Possible that the values are being tweaked, but the program over adjusting?  This time of year I try to do tons of mocks, but at this point I don't trust any of it to be accurate :(

Hot Sauce, thank you for the helpful reply, appreciate that!  I've actually tried those things - doesn't seem to help.  It seems curious to me that all the guys that are going WAAAAY above ADP are guys that are rising in ADP - example Waddle, A Brown, Mooney, Ruggs. Possible that the values are being tweaked, but the program over adjusting?  This time of year I try to do tons of mocks, but at this point I don't trust any of it to be accurate :(
I don’t mean to sound pedantic (years of IT support makes me ask simple questions 1st) - Did you accidentally click “ADP” column & Sort by ADP?

Or any of the individual columns? 

I’ve been doing “solo mocks” for a week now & the rankings/ADP all seems to be working ok for me. When Rodgers was a question mark he, Adams & AJones values were depressed & within a couple hours of ARod settling his issues the DD refreshed & they all bumped up the rankings, so I know it’s working ok.

Are you using an off-line version? 

Dumb questions maybe, and my apologies if you’ve tried all this. Just trying to figure out how to help. 

Thank you for your help - Yeah I've tried all that. I'm using the online. I'm not drafting these guys way out of the rounds, the AI is, which just throws a bunch of players out of whack. Since you're the only person thats responded and it seems to work for you, I'll assume its just an issue on my end. A shame, since it's a feature that I really rely on this time of year to prep and even more so on draft day.  Not sure what to do at this point, maybe just use the old school one on Draft day..

I'm using the Draft Dominator Classic for Windows.  I still get a note saying "depth charts are coming soon".  I'm wondering if that's the case, or, if something is "broken"?  Is anyone else using the Draft Dominator Classic for Windows and have no depth charts?  

anyone know how to modify it for keeper/dynasty with rankings weighted?  just watched Mike Davis and Tyler higbee go at 1.2 and 1.3

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but...

Is there an instruction manual for the Dominator? 

I'm not sure I'm utilizing it correctly.  

I'm going to use the Dominator in my live draft this year for the 1st time ever. I've been totally old school, using pen & paper until last year when we drafted online. 

I used the DD in conjunction with our league's draft software & it went pretty smoothly. I liked how my rankings kept me aware of all the positions & my needs, and the pick predictor was shockingly close on position, if not player at certain points 

I'm wondering if I do use it during my live draft, is there a way to export it & import the data to CBS as opposed to manually inputting rosters? I know this is a long-shot, but figured it was worth asking. Would be a huge time-saver. 

I tried to search and couldn't find, but I am sure this has been asked before.

If I have the mobile version on my Ipad and the desktop version on my computer, will the leagues and customer projections all link together or will I have to do double the work to have on both? 

Hi Folks, for everything draft dominator related, best bet is to shoot an email to help@footballguys.com and let them know exactly what trouble you're having and they'll do their best to help. We try to handle all our customer service there. They'll have some questions for you as they try to solve the problem. Thanks. 

OK, so I've been playing with DD trying to figure some things out & replicate some of the funky issues y'all have been having & I think I'm onto something. 

When you click on "rankings" and then uncheck the "auto" box for "projection optimism", if you get the slider near 1/2-way or higher, some wonky things start happening. Pittman becomes a 2.11 pick, for example. 

Anyway, just something to try.  Check it out & maybe you'll get better results than you'd been getting. 

OK, so I've been playing with DD trying to figure some things out & replicate some of the funky issues y'all have been having & I think I'm onto something. 

When you click on "rankings" and then uncheck the "auto" box for "projection optimism", if you get the slider near 1/2-way or higher, some wonky things start happening. Pittman becomes a 2.11 pick, for example. 

Anyway, just something to try.  Check it out & maybe you'll get better results than you'd been getting. 

Not sure what's happening there. I've no doubt you can break things with the manual settings. If you have any questions at all, I'd leave set to auto. Thanks. 

Not sure what's happening there. I've no doubt you can break things with the manual settings. If you have any questions at all, I'd leave set to auto. Thanks. 
Sad news: I set everything back to auto & now I’m getting super weird results too.

Like mocking at 1.02, and picks 2.09 & 2.10 were TY Hilton & Pittman.

So I suspect my playing with settings didn’t do anything but updating the software did. :(  

Tried 4 different mocks & no matter how I had the settings, those two WR ranked in the low 100s were being picked before Keenan Allen,  ARob, etc. bizarre. 

I opened a ticket. 

@Joe Bryant/ others: 

Just rec’d follow up, and sort of good news - they were able to replicate this issue. 

That’s usually the first step to solving it in my experience. 

Stay tuned: I will post updates as I receive them. 

Opened a ticket myself because I'm losing one of the teams in certain rounds of my mock draft. I have all 12 teams for the first 3 rounds, then only 11... back to 12 for the next 2 rounds and then only 11 the rest of the way. Anyone else seeing similar?

Opened a ticket myself because I'm losing one of the teams in certain rounds of my mock draft. I have all 12 teams for the first 3 rounds, then only 11... back to 12 for the next 2 rounds and then only 11 the rest of the way. Anyone else seeing similar?
No, but that’s a weird one! 

just received an email.

Update: 

“Our team found an issue and it should be in a release within the next few days.

All the best to you and yours and thanks for being with us on the journey.”

Users who are viewing this thread