What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Your Creative Help - New Name For The Footballguys Subscriber Contest (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
We're renaming our Subscriber Contest. As you may know, for 16 years we've had a Survivor Contest for people that buy a Footballguys Premium Subscription. We'll have $35,000 in the prize pool. Every Premium Subscriber gets a free entry. It's a great deal. And super fun.

You build your team staying under the salary cap, then it locks at kickoff and is best ball scoring. We've always just called it the Subscriber Contest which is boring. Need a fun new name for it. Give me your best shot.

If we use your name, we'll hook up the first person who suggested it with a free subscription and entry.

Footballguys Best Ball World Championship

Seriously, plant your flag, name it, then make it so.

This contest already has a rich history behind it to help justify the lofty claim.

The Barefoot Contesta

Lights Camera Auction

The Price Is Wrong.

Black Eyed Joe's Memorial Season-Long Auction Contest Soiree and Jamoboree.

A Contest of Wills.

THE CONTEST.

Susan.

I do like the idea of incorporating Black-Eyed Joe into the name.

• [N-th] Annual Black-Eyed Joe’s Subscriber Survivor Contest

Not much better than “subscriber contest” but here goes nothing:

Members Only Contest (or Members Madness since it does drive us crazy)

Salary Survivor Mania

Shark Bait Mania

Salary Pro Contest

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscriber Throwdown does have a nice simplicity to it. I like it. it reminded me of the old WWF series like the Royal Rumble, so

The FBG SubscriberMania or The FBG Smackdown

FBG Subscriber Blitz

FBG's King of the Sharkpool

FBG Sharkpool Frenzy

Joe Bryant said:
We're renaming our Subscriber Contest. As you may know, for 16 years we've had a Survivor Contest for people that buy a Footballguys Premium Subscription. We'll have $35,000 in the prize pool. Every Premium Subscriber gets a free entry. It's a great deal. And super fun.

You build your team staying under the salary cap, then it locks at kickoff and is best ball scoring. We've always just called it the Subscriber Contest which is boring. Need a fun new name for it. Give me your best shot.

If we use your name, we'll hook up the first person who suggested it with a free subscription and entry.
Joe

This is going to sound strange, but the way you worded this sounds like you can reset your lineup every week. If this is true, it might explain my early exit every year. 😁

Black Eyed Joe`s "Subscribe to Survive" FBGs Challenge.

Black Eyed Joe's Ultimate Challenge

Black Eyed Joe's Ultimate Subscriber Challenge

The Ultimate Best Ball Challenge

The Ultimate Best Ball Subscriber Challenge

So You Think You Know Best Ball Challenge

The Ultimate Subscriber Challenge

The Ultimate Subscriber Contest

Above the Cut

Trim the fat

Difference Maker

Still Alive! 

Alive and kicking

Alive and ten kicker

Best of the Rest Contest

Shark Frenzy

Blood in the Water

Get Chuck Norris (or another famous person) to lend his name and do it like Madden NFL video game.  You can call it The Chuck Norris FBG 2021 World Championship of the World.

Lucille's FF contest (walking dead, survivor league)

Love for Davids 

Shickapalooza 

Shark Attack league- Can you survive?

Users who are viewing this thread