What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best movie lines (1 Viewer)

This is a world where everybody's gotta do something. Y'know, somebody laid down this rule that everybody's gotta do something, they gotta be something. You know, a dentist, a glider pilot, a narc, a janitor, a preacher, all that. Sometimes I just get tired of thinking of all the things that I don't wanna do. All the things that I don't wanna be. Places I don't wanna go, like India, like getting my teeth cleaned. Save the whale, all that, I don't understand that.

My two favorite movie lines come from the same character, gangster Marty Augustine in The Long Goodbye, who believes Philip Marlowe is party to a large sum of money being stolen from him and visits his apartment with his moll & gunsels.

First, explaining his abiding need for the cash, "I gotta have a lot of money so i can juice the guys i gotta juice so i can get a lot of money so i can juice the guys i gotta juice."

Then, after asking for a beverage for his delicate flower as part of doting upon her and being handed a bottle of coke for her consumption, smashes the bottle across her nose, sending blood & mucous everywhere, then turns to Marlowe. "Her, I love, you I dont even like. Get me my money. cheapie!"

Hello! Do you speak English? Parla usted Ingles? I'll say it again. Did I urinate on your rug? Well no, like I said, Woo peed on the rug. So every time a rug is micturated upon in this fair city, I have to compensate the owner?

"Rules? In a knife fight?"

"What three books would you take?"

"Keeping the British end up,sir."

"I'm baaaaaack!"

"Now I know what are thinking, Did he fire six shots or just five?"

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s not the point, Adam I mean, the room is covered in blow. Moore looks like he went at it with a f’in mountain lion; I mean, the room looks like the Manson family stayed here for a month. This is a major thin ice situation we got here. 

Cristian Slater 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade.

Users who are viewing this thread