What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Travel goals: Who's got 'em and what have you accomplished? (1 Viewer)

Captain Cranks

Footballguy
I'm not talking about the "I want travel to India one day" type goals.  I'm talking about "Visit all US states" or "see a game in every major league ball park".

During my trip to Italy in 2019, I realized I want to visit all of the world's greatest cathedrals.  I'm not exactly sure how that list is defined yet, but I'm sure it won't be tough to pull together.

Just getting back from Montana, knocking out a visit to every national park may be another goal I pursue. 

Rascal one upped me, but I want to see every continent. I’m only missing Asia, South America,, and Antarctica. Gonna knock them out in the next five years.

Scotland golf trip or closer to home Bandon Dunes with some friends.

Rent car tour south of France, Northern Italy with the wife.

Hike trip Patagonia and Alps.

If anyone knows me from the Disney threads, I'd love to do the Disney World tour. Start in CA, then to Hawaii for Aulani, Then to the Asian parks, then to Paris, to Orlando and then finish off with a cruise. 

My other would be for me and my son, who are big hockey fans, to visit a bunch of areans, but not when our team is playing. I would want to go as a fan of that team for the day. 

Users who are viewing this thread