What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DC area best ball auction league looking for a new owner (1 Viewer)

roarlions

Footballguy
We've now completed 13 seasons with this redraft league and we're looking for a new owner to see if we can get to 14 teams for the 2021 season. We will be holding a live auction draft at Owen's Ordinary in North Bethesda on Sunday, August 22nd at noon. We use the Fat Box auction hardware/software. Best ball format so no need for weekly lineup decisions. WCOFF ppr scoring. Blind bid waivers during the season. League fee is usually $60 - $70 with full payout except for MFL fee.

Post here or PM me if interested.

I highly recommend this league.  It is very challenging throughout the season, but particularly the auction.  Owens Ordinary is a great venue for it.  No better way than to spend a Sunday afternoon in late August.

Bumping this for the 2022 season. We currently have 14 owners and would like to add 1 or 2 new owners.

We will be holding a live auction draft at Owen's Ordinary in North Bethesda on Sunday, August 28th at noon. We use the Fat Box auction hardware/software. Best ball format so no need for weekly lineup decisions. WCOFF ppr scoring. Blind bid waivers during the season. League fee is usually $60 - $70 with full payout except for MFL fee.

Recruiting owners for the 2023 season. We currently have 11 teams and are looking to add more. Draft will be Sunday, Aug. 27th at 11:00 AM.

We use the Fat Box auction hardware/software. Best ball format so no need for weekly lineup decisions. WCOFF ppr scoring. Blind bid waivers during the season. League fee is usually $60 - $70 with full payout except for MFL fee.

Recruiting owners for the 2023 season. We currently have 11 teams and are looking to add more. Draft will be Sunday, Aug. 27th at 11:00 AM.

We use the Fat Box auction hardware/software. Best ball format so no need for weekly lineup decisions. WCOFF ppr scoring. Blind bid waivers during the season. League fee is usually $60 - $70 with full payout except for MFL fee.

Add info. - this is an in-person draft. Looks like the location will be at the Greene Turtle in Olney, Maryland. We are now up to 12 owners, still looking for more.

1 team had to drop out so we're back down to 12. Still looking for people in the DC/Baltimore area who can do a live draft on Sunday, Aug. 27th.

Users who are viewing this thread