What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftkings Marketplace - NFTs (1 Viewer)

The new signed Tom Brady NFT went on sale -- 100 at $250.   I was about 19500 in line.  They are now for reselling at $9000.   Not a bad racket for Autograph -- sell it for $250 and then make $900 when it resells.  DFK gets $450 on resell.
Signed? Is the signature digital? LOL if it is. Add a few pixels and 20x the price. Great racket.

Chemical X said:
i have a personal seat license for sale if anyone misses out on this.
Is our PSL in the top shots thread transferable? I enjoyed keeping up with that thread, this seems like fun too.

No joy with Brady or Gretzky. Was under 2k on one. No interest in the next one. Looking forward to Tiger.

No joy with Brady or Gretzky. Was under 2k on one. No interest in the next one. Looking forward to Tiger.
I'm intrigued by the Osaka's. If Japan ever gets in the market those things are going to skyrocket. Seems like an obvious buy and hold.

Got my lowest number yet (3049) but couldn't get that $25 Osaka. Looks like they are reselling a little lower than the Gretzky's. Anyone trying for these today? If they ever open the marketplace up to Japan you have to think those will increase in value.

thanks for starting this thread, wanted to get in on NFT but hated the weird artwork ones. Sports seems more up my alley. no luck on the Osaka Emerald Premier drop, but bought on marketplace immediately after for $65. Curious that ppl in NFT space are willing to wait in virtual line at the exact right time and then turn around and sell for $15 profit. Also bought a platinum signed Brady, because... football I suppose

thanks for starting this thread, wanted to get in on NFT but hated the weird artwork ones. Sports seems more up my alley. no luck on the Osaka Emerald Premier drop, but bought on marketplace immediately after for $65. Curious that ppl in NFT space are willing to wait in virtual line at the exact right time and then turn around and sell for $15 profit. Also bought a platinum signed Brady, because... football I suppose
What'd you spend on the Brady?

In line for the first signed Osaka. Anyone else trying for one today?

I won a free nba topshot pack on Fanduel a few months back and put all of my moment up for sale. Just checked in and saw 2 had sold! Couldn't believe it. Nothing major ($8 and $22) and i just bought another pack with that money. Got a kinda rare Saban Lee steal moment. Should be able to sell it for $100.

Users who are viewing this thread