What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AJ Brown (1 Viewer)

landau45

Footballguy
Looking to improve WR's and hadcuff to Dobbins

1 qb PPR league. 2rbs, 3wr and 3 flex

AJ Brown and Gus Edwards for Tee Higgins and  2 2022 Firsts

RBs J. Taylor, Dobbins, J. Williams, M. Carter, N. Hines, T. Pollard, M. Brown, G. Bernard

Wrs J. Chase, C. Claypool, J. Reagor, B. Edwards, D. Samuel, J. Washington, D. Mims

Any idea where those first may fall?  If they are likely mid to late then I think I choose the Brown side.  

I would go with the Brown side. Your team is already young with a lot of upside. If you trade Brown, I think you’d be giving up one of the guys that has the fewest question marks. Especially since he seems to be coming into his own. If you are trying to acquire Brown, then yes, I would definitely pull the trigger. 

I would go with the Brown side. Your team is already young with a lot of upside. If you trade Brown, I think you’d be giving up one of the guys that has the fewest question marks. Especially since he seems to be coming into his own. If you are trying to acquire Brown, then yes, I would definitely pull the trigger. 
Trying to get Brown. Think he puts me over the top. 

If those picks are mid to late I take the Brown side. If they end up both being mid it becomes about even for me, maybe with a slight edge to Brown. Since no one truly knows it is worth the risk. 

Users who are viewing this thread