What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

hand cuff question (1 Viewer)

Drinkincoldies

Footballguy
Should I trade Zeck Elliot for Nick Chubb to have Chubb and Hunt handcuff, but in turn it would give them the Elliot and Pollard hand cuff.  Any help with this thought I had would be great.  Oh and I forgot to say, this guy will play the whole Dallas team if they could, so most of his team is Dallas.  So I see him not scoring as much team points as if he was more diverse.  So should I trade?

None of the handcuffs matter.  Do you like Chubb more than Zeke?  If so, make the trade to get Chubb.  If not, then keep Zeke.  It's as simple as that.

On the other hand if this guy really wants Zeke see if he will give more than Chubb for Zeke.  Can you get a draft pick thrown in or help at another position you may be weak at?  

I personally would rather have Elliott than Chubb. If he's Mr. Super Cowboys Fan then I'd think of offering Elliott but only if he were paying a very hefty price for him. I like Zeke.

I'd personally rather have Chubb than Zeke at this point, I think. Prescott still having issues could mean teams stack the box if he can't get right or misses and time within the season. The Browns appear on the upswing and I'm not yet sure of what to think of the Cowboys. I agree with the above though that if the other player is after Zeke, see if you can get a little more thrown in as well and I think you'll get least an equal back in Chubb if not one that finishes higher.

Would appreciate thoughts : https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/798884-dynasty-drop-advice-qbrb/

I think my answer hinges on the type of league this is.  If dynasty, I make the trade for Chubb and try to get a little extra knowing the owner like Dallas.  With Zeke's workload, I feel he's got about 1 (maybe two) more season(s) before he starts to have a significant drop off.  I'd prefer to cash in while his value is still up there before he's tough to unload (especially if I could get Chubb in return).

If this is a re-draft, then I think I would prefer to keep Zeke for this season.  

Users who are viewing this thread