What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Robust RB: Chubb Keeper (1 Viewer)

abosweiler

Footballguy
10-team, PPR, 1-keeper, 2 FLEX league. I keep Chubb in 3rd. I have 10th pick. Should I go RB/RB first two rounds with say Mixon/Ekeler, keep Chubb in 3rd, and load up with WRs in rounds 4-7 when everyone else is scrambling for RBs? I would have 3 top 12 RBs, and we all know WR is crazy deep this year. I wouldn’t have to even think about RB until rounds 10/11 and could probably get some solid bench rookies (Carter/Williams/Moore/Waddle) to wait/see with. This league is notorious for everyone waiting on QB, so no issues there. I’d just have to hit on a TE in round 8/9. 

Thoughts? 

Put together a combined draft board and take the highest player on your board when it is your pick at 1.10.  Position doesn't matter.  Just take the guy you have ranked highest.  Don't paint yourself into a corner by forcing a position at this point.  Be flexible and adjust based on how the draft is flowing.  

Users who are viewing this thread