What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to keep? (1 Viewer)

Mark C

Footballguy
10 team PPR league. We start 2 QB's, 3 RB's, 4 WR's and 1 TE. We can keep UP to 2 players. These are my possibilities: Lamar Jackson, Aaron Jones, Antonio Gibson, and AJ Brown. Im leaning toward the first 2, but any input appreciated.

Lamar for sure this being a 2QB league. Then it gets a bit tougher. I like Jones, I guess he's more of a sure thing than Gibson, though for some reason I feel like Gibson's going to have a terrific year. Still, Jones is safer. Brown is great but I'd keep a RB.

Are there any restrictions on the keepers (salary cap, round lost, limit on years to keep)?  

In a 2 QB league Lamar is an auto keep.  After that just keep the guy you think is going to have the best year.  I lean RB because of scarcity so it comes down to Jones and Gibson.  That's a coin flip to me but I probably lean Jones because of the Gibson turf toe.  

Users who are viewing this thread