What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Dilemma (1 Viewer)

Laracco

Footballguy
I need to choose 3 keepers with round penalties in a 10 team PPR. I currently have:

Zeke - 1st rd

AJ Brown

- 6th rd

Diggs

- 7th rd

Instead of keeping Zeke for a 1st, I can keep

Dobbins

as a 5th.

In the current setup where keepers are kept, I still have the #4 overall pick since a lot of people kept 1st rounders and my first pick(#4) is the 2nd pick of the 2nd round.

The top 6 players on the board will be :

N.Harris, Ekeler, J.Taylor, A.Jones, CEH, Kelce

If I was to drop Zeke, I would then have the #3 and #5 overall picks and would get 2 of those 3 players.

So I could have:

Zeke, AJ Brown, Diggs + 1 of those guys

or

Dobbins, AJ Brown, Diggs + 2 of those guys. I would imagine that Kelce would be one of them as the other teams all need RB's.

What do you think would be the best option?

I need to choose 3 keepers with round penalties in a 10 team PPR. I currently have:

Dobbins, AJ Brown, Diggs + 2 of those guys.
This is the way I'd go. No sure thing Dobbins gets a huge amount of touches but I love his talent and the fact that you're getting another stud instead of losing the 1st for Zeke puts this over the top for me. You're guaranteed a couple of RBs with those picks (or Kelce)

Based on your draft pick position it is an easy choice to let Zeke go to give you the flexibility in the draft.  You still can likely get Zeke from those draft spots based on what you have outlined so by not keeping him you have the flexibility to adjust if there is someone you like better at your picks.  This is really a no brainer based on how you have outlined it.  Drop Zeke.  

Users who are viewing this thread