What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jags Saints live observations, 08/23/21 (1 Viewer)

Winston bomb on play action looked great, Calloway with a heck of a grab in traffic. Holy crap! 

Last edited by a moderator:
@BTHodges_PxP: @Saints @Jaguars @ESPNNFL Urban Meyer: "I don't want our offense to be vanilla like last week."

1st Down: Run
2nd Down: Run
3rd Down: Pass

3 And Out

🍦🍦🍦

#JAXvsNO #NFLPreseason

We seem to have evidence that Arians is vastly overrated as a developer of QB talent. 

😳

*breaking: Troutman carted off. No shoe, so Foot/ankle.

Kinda doubting I'll be able to nab Callaway as my WR6-7 in any more best ball drafts...

it was a good run

on half of my best ball rosters
The good news is it will probably only bump him a round or two. Some folks will miss it, some will write it off as meaningless preseason. 

he should still be a great at value as a WR4-5

Trying to figure out if playcalling is so bad because Meyer is hellbent on not showing anything or Meyer/Bevell are lost.
They may start slow but I think the offense will be decent.  I'm guessing Meyer is more po'd over giving up the two deep shots.  Shouldn't happen.

That was hilarious. At the snap literally everyone on the Jags OL was on the ground in .1 seconds. 

I am downgrading my OL ranking to “hot stinky booty”. 

Users who are viewing this thread