What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Auction Keeper Help (1 Viewer)

bgnyc1

Footballguy
I am in a 12 team $200 Auction Keeper League where I can keep 3 of the guys below. $200 salary cap - 1/2 point PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D

Aiyuk $6

Mike Davis $6

Davante Adams $47

Antonio Gibson $25

Allen Robinson $26

McCaffrey $73

Think I am leaning towards Aiyuk, Gibson, and Davis but also Davante, Thoughts?

I'm all about going into the auction with the most dollars possible so I look for value. In your case I'm going Gibson, Robinson and Aiyuk. I like Davis and i thnk he has value but he has been a career journeyamn for a reason and I think Aiyuk will have more keeper value next year. 

Aiyuk and Gibson for sure. Do you have to keep 3?

if you like Adams it seems like a fair price so why not keep him and remove the risk of someone else getting him. 

see my question: https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/799490-chubb-or-n-harris-05-ppr/

I would be keeping Gibson, Adams and Aiyuk.  Excellent value with Gibson and Aiyuk, and agree with "Houston" on Adams' value (IMO, slightly higher, but I can see someone bidding at least $47...).  

When I look at auction keepers I look to see who can I get at what prices in the actual auction.

Gibson and Davis stand out here as obvious values. Tough choice between Aiyuk and Robinson for the 3rd keeper. Depends on how much you believe in SF passing game. In an auction you won't get either at those prices.

If you still want McAffrey or Adams you should be able to re-aquire them for about that same price. That would eliminate them for me unless you had no other options.

If it were me I'd keep Gibson, Davis and Robinson. For a total of $57 you have a solid base. You pay up for either a stud RB or WR and you've got one heck of a start for a little over half your salary cap.

Stud Rb

RB Gibson

WR Robinson

Flex Davis

Users who are viewing this thread