What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FPC draft advice (1 Viewer)

viking fan

Footballguy
Looking to solicit opinions in the Footballguys Players Championship draft I'm in right now.  It's a slow draft so many hours in between picks.  We're in the beginning of the 5th round and I have:

• Kamara
  • Mixon
  • Keenan Allen
  • Godwin 
Top TEs (Kelce, Waller, Kittle, Hockenson, Pitts) were gone early given it's TE premium but that really only has a big impact on the top TEs IMO.  I am thinking of waiting on TE a bit more and possibly pulling the trigger on Mahomes who is surprisingly (to me) still available.  I've always waited on QB and never been the first to pick one in any draft.  If he falls two more picks to me, do you think I should take him?

Other players for consideration at this spot: Henderson, Andrews, Jeudy, Hunt, Theilen.

Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

Mahomes or Andrews for me.  your choice of course & I usually wait on QB also but.................................

keep us up to date.

Thanks Shadrap.  Just checked back into the draft and Mahomes was taken right before me.  Oh well.  I'm taking Andrews despite what I said earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrews for me as well. Good luck! I am also in a 6hr slow right now, it is going a snails pace as we are 10 days in and we just started the 9th round this afternoon. A few weeks ago, Jeudy quite possibly would have been available in the 6th. How quickly the ADP changes in this tourney.  

Go on a WR run then get guys like Jonnu and Tonyan and Cousins.

You won't overcome if you go away from WRs now
Plan is to hit WR the next three rounds or so depending on value presented.  I am expecting some to fall.  Boyd, Shenault, Anderson, D.Smith, Beckham, Deebo, Williams, Fuller, Mooney, Davis, Brown, Moore, Edwards are in my queue.  Jeudy was unfortunately just taken.

Users who are viewing this thread