What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chubb or N Harris? 0.5 PPR (leave a link for your question) (1 Viewer)

houston

Footballguy
Chubb or N Harris in a keeper league. Can keep as long as wanted. 

0.5 PPR. Ekeler is currently my other RB. 

Harris unproven but looks the part, should get a ton of volume, bad o-line on potentially a bad team. 

Should Chubb’s lack of passing game volume concern me? Or Hunt’s 30-50% playing time. 

Thanks, leave a link for your question and I’ll check it out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go Najee.  Saw on this site that during the starters play in preseason, of the 51 running plays, Najee got 45 of the carries. Big Ben is looking good and with that WR core it seems like they'll move the ball well as long as Ben stays upright.  Najee is a fantastic receiver and he also has unreal flexibility that allows him to both stay healthy and bend/twist that last year for goalline TDs.   I do think Chubb easily has a better O-line and he is a better homerun hitter RB than Najee, but Najee had his fair share of long TDs as well.  Google "Najee vs. South Carolina" and watch his receiving TD.  It's unbelievable. 

Here's the link to my question if you get a chance - https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/799514-double-keeper-league-draft-question/

Tough one for exactly the reasons you mentioned. You know what you're getting with Chubb. Harris has a higher ceiling but could also have a lower floor. Guess it depends on if you want to take a risk or not.

Question: how is it you're able to keep a rookie?

Keeper mention is for 2022 and beyond. I know I’ll have a choice between Chubb and Harris at this year’s draft. 

I love Najee but I fear that volume might not be enough top overcome the other issues he may face.  Chubb is a beast who gets a bad rap for his lack of involvement in the passing game but in .5 PPR, the negative impact is muted.  I'm going Chubb!

I keep Chubb for the simple reason he has already shown he can excel at the NFL level.  I have for a huge year this year and would be taking him as a top 4 or 5 pick this year in redraft.  

Harris should be good but he may not be.  Chubb is good.  Go with Chubb.  

Users who are viewing this thread