What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dak/Kupp for Mixon? (1 Viewer)

Quasimoto

Footballguy
PPR league

DAK and Kupp for Mixon? Team getting Dak is currently starting Tannehill

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to say when I don't know what the rest of your roster looks like.  Just on the surface I would take Dak and Kupp is I had the RB depth to surrender Mixon

This all depends on the RB depth of the guy giving up Mixon.  Dak has questions and Tannehill isn't a bad starter so the increase to Dak from Tanny isn't necessarily that great.  

This trade isn't going to happen. The Mixon owner found the offer to be extremely lopsided and was insulted by it (he initiated trade talks for Dak after missing on him in the draft. He was offering bench depth. Dak/Kupp for Mixon was my counter). I can certainly understand him not wanting to give up Mixon for Dak and Kupp but I was a bit taken aback by his reaction. Mixon is his 3rd back (small league). I was just looking for some feedback as to the reasonableness of the offer. Thanks again, guys

Users who are viewing this thread