What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arizona AZ to open up to sports betting. (1 Viewer)

Make sure you read the fine print,/terms of all bonuses. When they opened here in Michigan last year FanDuel and Draft kings each gave me $100 no strings attached as an early sign up bonus. Some of the bonuses offered to new customers now like the bet $1 get $200 no matter what happens have a catch. They are paid in site credits and must be used in a week or they disappear.

Draft kings posts  no brainer bets every month or so with no catch other than a max bet. I currently have $25 on over 20 in the Clemson Georgia game and  $50 on Tampa Bucs +73

Good luck!

Make sure you read the fine print,/terms of all bonuses. When they opened here in Michigan last year FanDuel and Draft kings each gave me $100 no strings attached as an early sign up bonus. Some of the bonuses offered to new customers now like the bet $1 get $200 no matter what happens have a catch. They are paid in site credits and must be used in a week or they disappear.

Draft kings posts  no brainer bets every month or so with no catch other than a max bet. 
Yes, more strings than a tangle of kites.  Makes me wish I still had my old school bookie. You win, you collected. You lose, you paid.

Signed up for Draftkings, Fanduel, MGM, and WynnBets so far to get their pre-registration bonuses. Started doing DFS a little because that is allowed already. About time this state government did something that doesn’t revolve around conspiracy theories.

Bump

First wagers placed were on Draftkings - $50 max each on TB +73 and at least one team to score for +100

Maybe we desert dwellers can share info like this here so we don't miss anything since there is a LOT going on right now

Enjoy the many, many bad commercials you are about to get! Every time I see another FanDuel commercial I want to gouge my eyes out.

Users who are viewing this thread