What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Someone pulled a Bart Simpson/Moe's Tavern on Virginia school board (1 Viewer)

"It's not uncommon for people not to show up, so I honestly didn't think anything of it," he told Newsweek. "It wasn't until after I read all of the names that I received a text message saying: "Those names may not be real people lol.'"

In the space of one hilarious minute, he asked, in turn, for each of "Phil McCraken", "Suck Mahdick", "Ophelia McCaulk", "Eileen Dover", "Don Kedick" and "Wayne Kerr" to take to the podium, pausing as each name went ignored.

Cooper, , who is a Pastor at Rising Mount Zion Baptist Church, says he wasn't familiar with pranks of this kind prior to the incident.

"I had no clue," he explained. "The names looked legit, and so were their associated districts and board members. I had a duty to call them. I've since learned of the pranks from The Simpsons."

How in the world did he not know something was up on the second one?  :lmao:   :lmao:  

"It's not uncommon for people not to show up, so I honestly didn't think anything of it," he told Newsweek. "It wasn't until after I read all of the names that I received a text message saying: "Those names may not be real people lol.'"

In the space of one hilarious minute, he asked, in turn, for each of "Phil McCraken", "Suck Mahdick", "Ophelia McCaulk", "Eileen Dover", "Don Kedick" and "Wayne Kerr" to take to the podium, pausing as each name went ignored.

Cooper, , who is a Pastor at Rising Mount Zion Baptist Church, says he wasn't familiar with pranks of this kind prior to the incident.

"I had no clue," he explained. "The names looked legit, and so were their associated districts and board members. I had a duty to call them. I've since learned of the pranks from The Simpsons."

How in the world did he not know something was up on the second one?  :lmao:   :lmao:  
Yeah, that one seems pretty obvious. Though maybe the have a lot of middle eastern folks in the area? If you really stretch it seems like it could be Indian or something…

Users who are viewing this thread