What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ray-Anne, She's A Stay-In' (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
You guys hear that new Mötley Crüe song?

Ray-Anne/She's a stay-in'

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Skeritt and I had a back and forth that disappeared. What the heck? Is it just because I’m on mobile? 

Tom Skeritt and I had a back and forth that disappeared. What the heck? Is it just because I’m on mobile? 
I got suspended for “trolling”. All I did was quote a line from the road trip bus scene. When Nuke is singing “She may get wooly. Young girls they do get wooly.”

And I quoted this line, albeit in a more sarcastic context  

“GD I hate people that get the words wrong!”

My best guess is that the genius moderator was not aware that it was an actual quote from the movie. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got suspended for “trolling”. All I did was quote a line from the road trip bus scene. When Nuke is singing “She may get wooly. Young girls they do get wooly.”

My best guess is that the genius moderator was not aware that it was an actual quote from the movie. 

I thought that was what it was and I couldn't believe it. This has gotten really bad. It's when Kevin Costner interrupts Nuke with the guitar.

Wow. Sorry, man. You didn't deserve that.

Tom Skerritt said:

rockaction said:
 I thought that was what it was and I couldn't believe it. This has gotten really bad. It's when Kevin Costner interrupts Nuke with the guitar.

Wow. Sorry, man. You didn't deserve that.

Christ, you don't need a quadrophonic Blaupunkt! What you need is a curveball! In the show, everyone can hit heat.

When you get in a fight with a drunk, you don’t hit them with your pitching hand. God! I can’t keep giving you these free lessons. Quit screwing around and help me up

Users who are viewing this thread