Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Guys,  I need help.  i prefer classic over the web based version.  However the scoring is wrong between the two apps.  i have double and triple checked the scoring and they are both correct.  i made sure that in Classic the season is 18 games (vs avg. pts).  But when i compare players, stats are wrong.  McCaffrey has 372 pts in classic but 417 online.  To make things worse, when i look at weekly points in Classic the sum is 417, however in the player pool (what VBD is based on) he only has the 372 points shown.  Any ideas why the player pool value is different from the weekly points value?

On 9/1/2021 at 8:30 AM, jper15 said:

Guys,  I need help.  i prefer classic over the web based version.  However the scoring is wrong between the two apps.  i have double and triple checked the scoring and they are both correct.  i made sure that in Classic the season is 18 games (vs avg. pts).  But when i compare players, stats are wrong.  McCaffrey has 372 pts in classic but 417 online.  To make things worse, when i look at weekly points in Classic the sum is 417, however in the player pool (what VBD is based on) he only has the 372 points shown.  Any ideas why the player pool value is different from the weekly points value?

Check your Game-by-Game to see how that is setup for weeks 17/18.   Mine is set to only 16 games and McCaffery has 389 points (0.5 PPR)

Seems like the developers created the online app a couple of years ago, and since then haven't made any improvements to either that or Classic.  FantasyPros can pull in the entire draft order, but for the Draft Dominator Online, I have to manually configure every damn round.  Seriously, wtf.  DD Online looks like the first "Web 2.0" page ever created.  Plus any issue you basically have to scrap and completely re-import to fix.  Complete garbage all around.