What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which 2 to Keep?- 10 team | Start 2QB | 6pt Pass TD | PRR League (1 Viewer)

overthinkingit

Footballguy
I need to can keep two of the following 3 players. There ordering is how I'm currently thinking about (really down to Wilson or Barkley), but looking for some last minute outside opinions.

1. Tyreek Hill
  2. Russel Wilson
  3. Saquon Barkley

Thanks in advance!

Hill and Barkley...some of this depends on if you lose a certain draft round based on who you keep? Regardless you would start your league out with 2 top 2 round players before the draft starts. 

Are there any keeper restrictions (salary cap, round lost, keeper length, etc)?  Withou knowing that it is an easy choice of Hill and Barkley

What are your other qbs? Also any idea of what qbs are going to be available? If not many Wilson might be one to consider depending what else your keeping and what may be available at qb. With 2 an starters it all depends because qbs in my opinion would be a top keeper depending what’s may be available like I said. 

Gally said:
Are there any keeper restrictions (salary cap, round lost, keeper length, etc)?  Withou knowing that it is an easy choice of Hill and Barkley

Teams???  to me, if either 10 or 12 teams, WIlson is not even a top 24 player... I am keeping Hill and Barkley.  Have you projected what the other teams may keep?  

Users who are viewing this thread