What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best rookie QB class EVER?!?!?!? (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
Thoughts?

Jones, Wilson, Lance, Fields, etc.

All of these guys have potential to be very special players 

ya it's for this one and not the one with like 25 HoF's in it.

(obvious exaggeration, but 04 the best. id even put '17 ahead maybe)

Last edited by a moderator:
3 HOFers in 1983, Elway, Kelly and Marino. With O'Brien having a couple of probowl seasons. Elway and Marino are also top 10 QBs.

Fields, Wilson, and Lawrence look special. Let's see about Jones and Lance. It seems there are more high level NFL-ready QBs than in the past. 

I def think 1 or 2 of them could be QB1s this year.

Top 12 rookie QBs since I started playing FF:

Peyton Manning QB8 1998

Cam QB3 2011

RGIII QB5 2012

Andrew Luck QB8 2012

Russell Wilson QB11 2012 (3 in same season)

Dak Prescott QB6 2016

Deshaun Watson QB26 2017 (played 7G - QB1 PPG basis by 2.5 over Russ)

Mayfield Baker QB16 2018 (broke Peyton’s rookie TD record playing 14 G)

Kyler Murray QB7 2019

Justin Herbert QB10 2020

If Burrow & Tua make a jump, we could be looking at several years of every Pro Bowler (besides Holmes) coming from the 2020-21 draft classes.

If Burrow & Tua make a jump, we could be looking at several years of every Pro Bowler (besides Holmes) coming from the 2020-21 draft classes.
Whoa, slow down.  There are some pretty good prospects in these two classes, but that will be a pretty tall order.  I think P. Mahomes, J. Allen, K. Murray and L. Jackson might factor into those Pro Bowl selections.  That does not even account for R. Wilson, A. Rodgers, M. Stafford, D. Prescott, B. Mayfield . . .

Whoa, slow down.  There are some pretty good prospects in these two classes, but that will be a pretty tall order.  I think P. Mahomes, J. Allen, K. Murray and L. Jackson might factor into those Pro Bowl selections.  That does not even account for R. Wilson, A. Rodgers, M. Stafford, D. Prescott, B. Mayfield . . .

Good points, pre-coffee, et al

:lmao:

The rookie QBs are what we thought they were. They're what we thought they were. We played them in preseason—who the hell takes a third game of the preseason like it's bull####? Bull####! We played them in the third game—everybody played three quarters—the rookie QBs are who we thought they were! That's why they took the damn field. Now if you want to crown them, then crown their ###! But they are who we thought they were!

Users who are viewing this thread