What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFENSE/DEFENSE Contest 2021 - - Week 1-- Now with prize for 1st and 2nd place (1 Viewer)

bro1ncos

IBL Representative
Back for anther year, I will be continuing what was started well before me. This year there will be a prize for first place after week 18. @Hot Sauce Guyand myself have worked out a deal where the winner gets 3 jars, of your choice, of his award winning sauces with shipping included. And yes, even though we both agreed that this contest isn't our forte, but we love to play, and we are both eligible for the prize. The winner will be the player with highest cumulative score after NFL week 18. In the event of a tie after week 18, the player with the highest individual weekly score will be declared the winner. 2nd tie breaker will be highest individual weekly offense score. 3rd tie breaker will be lowest individual weekly defense score. 4th tie breaker will be a virtual 1000 sided dice roll, with highest roll declared the winner. **To be eligible for the prize you must submit entries in a minimum of 14 weeks of regular season.**

**just added - - 2nd place will receive 2 bottles of hot sauce of your choice, shipping included. ** Thanks @Hot Sauce Guy

Reminder of how this game works. Each week you pick one offense and one defense. Your score for that week will be your offense score minus your defense score. There are no stipulations that you must pick a different offense/defense during a week (ie. You can pick KC offense and KC defense in same week) as long as your selected team is still available to you. You are only allowed to use an offense or defense one time during the season. 

Each week I will post the yearly running totals. I will post a weekly thread before the Thursday game(s). I will also try to bump the weekly post regularly and tag any regular player that hasn't submitted teams for that week by Saturday. 

If you update your picks during the week, create a new post and indicate it is an update. I cannot guarantee that I will see an edited post if you don't give some sort of notice. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Week #1:

Offense:  49ers

Defense:  Jaguars

ETA:  Didn't even see @nysfl2's posting right above mine.  Oh well.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, my fave contest of the year.  Stoked there's a prize this year, gotta win me some of that hot sauce.

Here we go:

OFF:  PACKERS
DEF:  PANTHERS

Users who are viewing this thread