Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2021 Week #3 IDP Info/Comments/News/Recommendations


Gally

Recommended Posts

On 9/18/2021 at 12:26 PM, football fan said:

White is still sitting on the wavier wire, should I pick him up and cut Tranquill?

Not sure if either is worth it but if you have space you could pick up both and see what happens

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gally changed the title to 2021 Week #3 IDP Info/Comments/News/Recommendations

(FantasyPros) According to the Denver Broncos, LB Bradley Chubb will undergo an arthroscopic procedure on his ankle Wednesday. Analysis: A big blow for the Broncos' defense. With Chubb likely sidelined for multiple weeks, the Broncos will look to Jonas Griffith and Josey Jewell to step up in his absence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The Man With No Name said:

(FantasyPros) According to the Denver Broncos, LB 

Bradley
Chubb

 will undergo an arthroscopic procedure on his ankle Wednesday. Analysis: A big blow for the Broncos' defense. With

Chubb

likely sidelined for multiple weeks, the Broncos will look to Jonas Griffith and Josey Jewell to step up in his absence.

 

Lame blurb writer.

Jewell is hurt, and is definitely not an EDGE. Browning was the name I expected to see in that blurb.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2021 at 8:36 AM, Bracie Smathers said:

Malcolm Smith 'might' get some reps but the Browns put the green dot on S Johnson.  JOK 'could' see more action.  The early injuries to Jacobs and Walker have made a 'cloudy' situation more skewed.  

Invest at your own risk.

It was Malcolm Smith.

Snap counts week 1

  • Anthony Walker 62
  • Malcolm Smith 17
  • JOK 25

Snap counts week 2

  • Malcolm Smith 58
  • JOK 18

Smith took over the middle as JOK's snap decreased but don't read too much into JOK's decreased snaps as the entire-D wasn't on the field for as many snaps as they were in week-1 against KC.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

John Franklin-Myers, what do you guys think of him going forward? I know he has been slightly Sack dependent but all the articles I have found seem to big him up this year and given the HC way of Defense, could he be the guy we had hoped Lawson was going to be before he got injured? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Dacomish said:

John Franklin-Myers, what do you guys think of him going forward? I know he has been slightly Sack dependent but all the articles I have found seem to big him up this year and given the HC way of Defense, could he be the guy we had hoped Lawson was going to be before he got injured? 

 

I picked him up this week, I'm not starting him yet but I might be soon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1440785617214840836

Lions’ LB Jamie Collins, who was held out of practice today, has been the subject of trade discussions between Detroit and other teams, per sources. But Lions have fielded calls and are exploring a trade involving Collins

Edited by buster05
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2021 at 8:19 AM, JoeSteeler said:


Yes. From what I read it is possible he will be the def signal caller but it is still TBD.

Saw this blurb on Rotoworld ( NBC Sportsedge or whatever): 

Broncos signed LB Micah Kiser off the Rams' practice squad.

The Broncos gave Kiser $600,000 guaranteed to jump over, replacing Josey Jewell, who is done for the season with a torn pec. Kiser knows the basics of coach Vic Fangio's defense after playing for Brandon Staley in L.A. last season. Kiser started nine games for the Rams last season and appeared on 17 special teams snaps in Week 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, buster05 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1440785617214840836

Lions’ LB Jamie Collins, who was held out of practice today, has been the subject of trade discussions between Detroit and other teams, per sources. But Lions have fielded calls and are exploring a trade involving Collins

Makes sense. Is Barnes the guy off Collins left?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've had a lot of injuries on my roster thus far this season and it leads me into considering how soon I need to play a waiver wire darling from the previous week.

I'm currently unsure of what to think of using Kam Curl (with Bobby McCain stealing playing time apparently) or Donovan Wilson (hurt last week but a maybe for this weekend) relative to plugging in a Justin Strnad or a Darious Williams who's having a good start thus far too.

With Wilson out last week, I was forced to start Azeez Al-Shaair, which wasn't terrible, but it's been chasing an injury with a waiver darling vs. "safe" bench options (non 0 points, but nothing special) all year it feels like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...