What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bench vs. FA, how to tell which is better? (1 Viewer)

Quilman83

Footballguy
Released a DST to the wire, then saw that as a FA, they gave a bunch of points over my bench if I picked them up, but I wasn't able to tell that before I dropped them. How can you tell? With as much info as you can get, I know something like that wouldn't be missing.

When you release a STD, the shark move is to lay low for awhile and see if one of your competitors pick up the STD and hope that it doesn't work out for him.  He may then, in turn, release the STD and you should make sure that you are in the perfect position to pick up the STD.  What goes around often comes around.  Good luck!  

Released a DST to the wire, then saw that as a FA, they gave a bunch of points over my bench if I picked them up, but I wasn't able to tell that before I dropped them. How can you tell? With as much info as you can get, I know something like that wouldn't be missing.

An easy tell is whether they wear $500 jeans and freeze them for freshness.  

In order to ground itself, the self needs projects, which can be viewed as aspects of an individual’s fundamental project and motivated by a desire for “being” lying within the individual’s consciousness. The source of this project is a spontaneous original choice that depends on the individual’s freedom. However, self’s choice may lead to a project of self-deception such as bad faith, where one’s own real nature as for-itself is discarded to adopt that of the in-itself. Our only way to escape self-deception is authenticity, that is, choosing in a way which reveals the existence of the for-itself as both factual and transcendent. For DST, my proper exercise of freedom creates values that any other human being placed in my situation could experience, therefore each authentic project expresses a universal dimension in the singularity of a human life.

Users who are viewing this thread