What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Plant your flag! (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
Kickoff is in a little over 27 hours.

Plant your flag! 🚩

Who’s your player - your ride or die, your one true :wub:  who’s gonna carry you through 18 games, & single-handedly win you the championship?

Plant your flag here, and be rewarded with respect & praise by your fellow sharks for being a tremendous prognosticator, or mocked for being so hilariously wrong. :pickle:

Ok maybe notsomuch with the mocking, we’re all friends here after all. :)  

Anyway, plant your flag here! 🚩

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not planting a flag on this one - but somebody else can - does anyone else think that with the extra game that Brady may make a run at 55+ TD's?  It.s 3.24 TD's a game.

Im not planting a flag on this one - but somebody else can - does anyone else think that with the extra game that Brady may make a run at 55+ TD's?  It.s 3.24 TD's a game.

If he throws 4 tomorrow its going to be the talk of sports radio.

3 tds for 12 times and 4 tds for 5 times gets him there.

If I had to plant 3 flags, I would say 

Jalen Hurts has 1000 yards rushing, 3400 yards passing and 30 total TDs. 

Justin FIelds wins Rookie of the Year. He takes the job over early in the season and is a weekly QB1 immediately. 

Deandre Swift catches 75+ passes and scores double digit TDs to finish as a low end RB1. 

Even (hopefully) without an injury to Kamara, 

Tony JJ will put up materially better stats than Lat Murray did as the Saints COP back the last two years, and as such will vulture meaningful amounts of fantasy points at the dismay of AK41 owners this season.

And should AK41 miss any games, TJJ will put up top-5 PPG fantasy RB stats - especially in PPR and half-PPR formats. 

🏴

Really have a hard time choosing between 2……

Brady - I’m convinced he breaks Manning’s ‘13 season marks and AJ. Brown - believe he ends up as the #1 WR this year.  

Even (hopefully) without an injury to Kamara, 

Tony JJ will put up materially better stats than Lat Murray did as the Saints COP back the last two years, and as such will vulture meaningful amounts of fantasy points at the dismay of AK41 owners this season.

And should AK41 miss any games, TJJ will put up top-5 PPG fantasy RB stats - especially in PPR and half-PPR formats. 

🏴
Indications seem to be that he is a better RB than LatMur, so this seems possible

3 flags for me too:

Saquon Barkley is the RB1 in the 2nd half of the season. 

DK Metcalf's mental catches up with his physical, and a Calvin Johnson like dominant season happens, only with a better QB. 100-1500-20.

Terry McLaurin is this seasons Calvin Ridley and is a top-5 WR. 

Antonio Brown as a top 20 WR

Gio Bernard as a top 20 RB

R Gage will outproduce K Pitts and will be 2nd on the team in PPR points. 

Washington will will the NFC East by 2 games minimum.  They'll then make it to the NFC Championship Game.  May even win it!
I could see that. The DL is so nasty. I think in 5 years we are talking about Chase Young the way we talk about JJ Watt and Aaron Donald. 

Can you explain this to me
Wilson looks poised and will feed Kroft.  It doesn't take a whole lot to be a top 10 TE.  The two guys Wilson will rely on will be Davis and Kroft and they will have great seasons as the Jets will be throwing a lot.

Wilson looks poised and will feed Kroft.  It doesn't take a whole lot to be a top 10 TE.  The two guys Wilson will rely on will be Davis and Kroft and they will have great seasons as the Jets will be throwing a lot.
True that the bar for TE is low. This just seemed more like a sleeper pick than flag plant. I applaud the boldness. 

If this latest news about Ekeler’s hammy is smoke then 1000 running / 1000 receiving 10+ TD’s. This call is probably mockworthy by the end of the weekend.

Bonus:

Chubb goes for 2000 total yards and 20TD’s.

ARob tops his career year going for 1500 and 15 TD’s.

Lavishka Shenault     90 receptions

1100 yards

10 TD's

Rhamondre - 10 TDs+

Swift finishes RB#8 in PPR

Mostert rushes for 150 yards in a game, four times.

Sterling Shepard finishes top-15 WR.

Edit: David Johnson single-handedly wins me two games this year, if I start him.

Lavishka Shenault     90 receptions

1100 yards

10 TD's
Durability is a concern for Shenault. He missed 2 games last season with a hamstring injury and 4 games over his final 2 seasons at Colorado. Shenault had foot, shoulder and core-muscle surgeries during his college career.

Durability is a concern for Shenault. He missed 2 games last season with a hamstring injury and 4 games over his final 2 seasons at Colorado. Shenault had foot, shoulder and core-muscle surgeries during his college career.
So if I read you correctly he missed 6 games over 3 seasons? That's two games a year. I'll keep my flag planted

So if I read you correctly he missed 6 games over 3 seasons? That's two games a year. I'll keep my flag planted
Just saying there is a history there.  He could be a stud this year ;)

My flag is planted on Tua. There is almost always a second year breakout QB that no one sees coming (Wentz, Mahomes, Lamar). Tua is a good candidate for this year’s breakout. I’m taking him late ahead of the rookies
No one saw Mahomes or Lamar?

My flag is on Shenault, but I'd only be echoing what's already here.  So my personal flag is on Jakobi Meyers. 85/1000/4.   Also Tyler Boyd, as long as Burrow is there he's got 120 grabs.

My flag is on Shenault, but I'd only be echoing what's already here.  So my personal flag is on Jakobi Meyers. 85/1000/4.   Also Tyler Boyd, as long as Burrow is there he's got 120 grabs.
That's not how you spell "Tee Higgins."

I'm rarely right, but I think Marvin Jones emerges as Trevor Lawrence's go-to security blanket, and I think Algolor continue's one of the oddest ascents in the annals of FF.

Edit: This still leaves room for Shenault to excel.

Users who are viewing this thread